ESX 1.2 Inventory

Updated Trsak’s Esx Inventory Hud 2.4 to English and Did a lot of editing to get everything working correctly with Esx 1.2, we used V1 Final on our server. We added robbing players and inventories to work with all housing and MF Safes. Havent had a server in over a year but just wanted to put this out there for anyone who may need it!

Preview: Esx 1.2 Inventory - YouTube
Download: GitHub - Vihtal/ESX-1.2-Inventory: ESX 1.2 Inventory

5 Likes

why …

1 Like

what why, there are people how still use the 1.2 and all new inventories are made for legacy

2 Likes

one last thing maybe add the weight system directly to the inventory so that you, when your inventory is full walk really slow or fall over

cause im sure some people still use this old script like we did

just put so people using that old script can have a decent version

then this people are kinda stupid

1 Like

iirc this inventory never actually accounted for different resolutions, and just off a cursory glance at the css neither does this edit.

Just a friendly fyi for something you should consider fixing.

2 Likes

for not using esx legacy? i mean i guess lol

1 Like

for using eveerything old lmao… like i wouldn’t be suprised if you would still run essentials

we did, and i said that we havent had a server in well over a year lol it was getting outdated then as well but just put this on here to help anyone who still used

1 Like

ox_inventory… best x)

for sure, just wanted to give anyone a better version of this one tho :smiley: for anyone not using legacy

1 Like

esx inventory 1.2 has many exploitable fnctions :frowning: i really love esx inventory hud but they cant fix those exploites.duplications

1 Like

true, that sucks to hear

THIS IS A HUGE W FOR THE ESX COMMUNITY, THANK YOU BUD! :grinning:

1 Like

how do uplaod this to my server bro

1 Like

this is outdated for esx users, id reccomend using Ox_Inventory instead brother!

I’m finding ox problematic with that weapons wheel being the preferable interface here unless someone has the fix for that, all I’ve found is a local export that disables the inventory altogether.