Features:

• Standalone Script
  • Cayo Perico also colored
  • Drag and Drop Setup (EASY)
  • Different styles: Postal Code/Clean Map
  • Waypoint navigation with command to Postal
  • Escrow Version OR Open Source [PSD-Data] Version

Description:

This script is a replacement for the standard GTA 5 map in the Escape Menu. Not only does it look good, but it is also customizable in the Open Source version (colors, zone names). I guarantee that this map will make your server stand out from the competition, and players are always very impressed! Features like the Postal Code Command make it easier for players to find each other.

ESCAPE MENU:

Preview - :camera_flash: (Link fixed)
Tebex BUY Link

Code is accessible Yes/No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +20
Requirements Standalone (None)
Support Yes
9 Likes

I’m failing to understand your thought process of posting this and charging people between $10 and $30 for adding some colour and text onto an already existing, publicly available map made for the community by DieLikeKane…

If you look around at other posts, anyone who has used the maps created by DieLikeKane has provided sufficient credit, AND posted their additions, changes etc for free… yet, you’re charging $10 for his work, plus minor additions, but ‘locked’, then have the audacity to charge $30 for ‘open source version’, of already open source content???

If you have permission from the original creator to take their work, make edits and charge for it, then fair enough, let me know and I’ll delete this, but from the looks of it, you don’t… Let’s hope those who’ve wasted their money on this can ‘immerse themselves… in visual brilliance and a clever twist of postal codes’… what a joke :skull:

1 Like

Will it also come to Roxwood map?