ERROR WHILE TRYING TO PALY GTA

I have a problem.
I had GTA V on ps4 and when i got it on PC onb epic games, I put my ps4 account (i dont remember how, and what i did but i wanted to have all my money and cars). I didnt play the game for a long time now but when yesterday i wanted to play it showed me error when signing in. Like that account doesnt exist.

When i go on the internet on social club and i sign in there it shows me little ps4 icon(i marked it with green arrow on photo down) that i click and it automaticly signs me in. When i try to sign in without clicking that it is same as when i try to play game, it says that email or password is wrong.

When I am on social club web page adn looking at my stats I can slick ijn the top right corner to change which console i want to watch(here are the options: pc social club,ps4,ps5,xbox one,xbox series x s) and i have to differnet accounts on PC social club and on ps4 so I know that i didnt somehow link that two accounts and that one disappeared.
I think i just have to somehow click that it is ps4 account when i am starting to paly game, but there is nothing i can click. My epic games account too is like my ps4 account because i was playing fortnite on ps4 and linked it on PC so that i have same account.

If anyone had the same problem and somehow fixed it please help me.

Thanks!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.