Error: Loop svMain seems hung! (last checkin 45 seconds ago)

Client

Using canary? Yes
Windows version: 10
System specifications: 16GB RAM

Server

Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
Artifact version: 4304
IP address: wl.nebularp.com
Resources: es_extended base
System specifications:

Incident

Summary:
Since the update to 4304, server crashes with multiples reasons (server is up for 2 years and had never get any problem with the resources, we optimize our shit, if it was your first idea).

Errors:

[              server] Error: Loop svMain seems hung! (last checkin 45 seconds ago)
[              server] 
[              server] Warning: svMain watchdog stack: yarn: tick <- root

Or even:

[14:31:33][OutputHandler]  Detected FXServer thread svMain hung with stack:
[14:31:33][OutputHandler]      monitor: event txAdmin:selfDataReport <- root
[14:31:33][OutputHandler]  Please check the resource above to prevent further hangs.

And when I removed Yarn, removed the txAdmin:selfDataReport event, my own resources makes the server crash after 30 minutes:

[14:31:33][OutputHandler]  Detected FXServer thread svMain hung with stack:
[14:31:33][OutputHandler]      event: xNeb_Jobs <- root
[14:31:33][OutputHandler]  Please check the resource above to prevent further hangs.

Expected behavior: No crash
Actual behavior: Server crashes after a few minutes running.
Steps to reproduce: Updated to 4304 (lastest recommended)
Server/Client? Server
Files for repro (if any):
Error screenshot (if any):
.dmp files/report IDs:

Any additional info:
Already searched on google, mysql-async is already up to date.

Since the update to 4304

What server version were you using previously? Trying to reduce the search space.

I was on 3439. I know it was old but we are up since 2 years now and it never did that.

We update / optimize really often our scripts. That’s what I don’t get. Errors comes from txAdmin, yarn and one of my script. But my own script that has the problem is the most optimized one, it’s not consuming anything server side or client side… :confused:

Instead of running with txAdmin which will prevent the watchdog from crashing and submitting a report ID, can you run it separately so you at least can submit a report ID of the hang?

Hello!

Sorry I’ve been out for a couple months.

I’ve just tried without running with txAdmin to prevent the watchdog from crashing just as you asked and the only thing I got as error is this:

[              server] Error: Loop svMain seems hung! (last checkin 45 seconds ago)
[              server] Warning: svMain watchdog stack: root
[    
Error: Loop svMain STILL seems hung! (last checkin 90 seconds ago)
[              server] Warning: svMain watchdog stack: root
[              server] 
Error: Loop svMain is hung for over 5 minutes - terminating with a fatal exception.
[              server] Aborted (core dumped)

Lauching command was:
/home/fivem/Build/4763/run.sh +exec /home/fivem/TestServer/server.cfg +set onesync on +set onesync_forceMigration true +set onesync_workaround763185 true +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2372

Don’t know if that can helps. :confused:

Artefact used: 4763, 4934, 4747 (same problem with those 3)

Thanks if you have an idea, thanks anyway if you don’t! Keep up the nice work you’re doing for FiveM :slight_smile:

Hello i have an error i just noticed but i have no idea how to fix it. So, as I mentioned above I’m not the only one with this kind of error. So do you think I am changing versions and downloading an old version? Or is there a solution to fix this kind of error?

Solved!

1 Like

which you used artifack as you solved

What solved it?

pls share to us sir?? how to fix pls?

How did you solved it? Can you give us more information?

I’ve just updated all my packages via DepandatBot on GitHub + tester all my scripts. Found out that (top-games / top serveur / etc) v1 script (DLLs) was creating hung on svMain. I’ve just updated this one, updated my whole Linux/Ubuntu server and it solved the problem. I’m currently using the latest recomanded artefact without any problem.

y la solucion?