Error GTA5.exe!sub_1405A38C4 (0x6b) Legacy crash hash: mexico-table-social

I had a different problem than the topic I posted on the other day.
When I tried to launch FiveM today to play the story, I got this error and was unable to launch it.
I was able to play online on the server with no problems.
I also reinstalled GTAV/FiveM, but the same error still occurred.
Is there a solution? I would appreciate a reply.

GTA V version? 1.0.2060.1
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Epic games
Windows version? 10 Home 64bit
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)
Error GTA5.exe!sub_1405A38C4 (0x6b) 2020_09_22 0_33_45
System specifications
CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM:32GB
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
What server did you get this issue on? Single player
CitizenFX crash zip file
CfxCrashDump_2020_09_21_15_22_23.zip (1.4 MB)
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX_log_2020-09-21T152144.log (81.6 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs
24f3c182-7cf1-4014-999d-ee8b6f15ecaa.dmp (10.2 MB)

6 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Have same issue. Has anyone found a fix?

Same problem here.

ive got the same problem

And has anyone found a cause?

Same problem here, after copying my original savegame files (.bak and the other one) to the SavedGames/CitizenFx folder. I played some story mode with FiveM before, but then deleted that save to replace it with my own one.

Made an account just to reply for this. I’m having the same issue! Seems to have just started out of nowhere as I’ve changed nothing in the past few days and it ran fine.

1 Like

After deleting SGTA50000.bak and SGTA50000 in %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\CitizenFX\GTA5, it now boots correctly.
I don’t know if your FiveM will solve the problem by the same means, but I’ll share the information with you in the hope that it will help you as much as possible.
Thank you for your reply.

i try it and it still dosnt work yesterday was all fine today showed that up. is this bug for all people or just me?

1 Like

Yeah, this works, until it crashes again for the same reason and you have to delete your save and restart again. Anyone know of a fix that actually lets you play through the story?

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve read every mention of “mexico-table-social” on google and nothing works. What can I do to help devs find a cause?

Has anyone managed to resolve this error? My GTA was working normal until yesterday, then this error appeared out of nowhere … and I already searched the entire internet and nothing … if anyone can, thank you

1 Like

Same problem here. When i delete the savefiles, it boots normally but (obviously) with a new game.
I tried moving my old (corrupted?) savegame elsewhere and save the new game. Then i replaced just one of the two files to see if it works (it doesn’t).
I think the problem occured after i played an online session using the normal launcher (Steam, not FiveM).
I hope there’s a solution, since i don’t want to start over my story mode…

Edit:
My Savegame works when i load the two files into the Rockstar folder (%USERPROFILE%\Docoments\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles…)

1 Like

If you run FiveM with -b2060 argument, do save games load correctly in FiveM story mode?

Actually, can someone upload one of these upgraded(?) save games so I can see what’s going wrong w/ them?

No that didn’t work. It updated my game cache but crashed with a different error message:
Screenshot 2020-11-09 191230
CfxCrashDump_2020_11_09_18_11_56.zip (1.3 MB)

Savefiles:
SGTA50015 (529.4 KB) SGTA50015.bak (529.4 KB)

1 Like

I have the same issue, tried various things for the last hour but no results.

Still getting this issue, crashing shortly after the game loads up with the images that display on stock GTA loading screen. Using a fresh install of FiveM, no additional mods.

1 Like

I am also getting the same issue and i really don’t wanna start over.

1 Like

Error seems to be related to loading Garages save block - if need be you can use a save game editor to remove stored vehicles in garage until there’s a fix. :slight_smile:

1 Like