[ERROR] FXServer - Mono SIGSEGV error

Every time I run FXServer, it throw me this error (even on clean install):

=================================================================
Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.
=================================================================

Failed to get instance for guid a7242855-0350-4cb5-a0fe-61021e7eafaa and iid 567634c6-3bdd-4d0e-af39-7472aed479b7: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x00011] in <48501e5f32e8491e924f8b8beae3e4f6>:0
  at CitizenFX.Core.RuntimeManager.CreateObjectInstance (System.Guid guid, System.Guid iid) [0x00042] in <008df89e273548edb4a43c48cb9c2e12>:0
CitizenFX.log
[         0] Initializing Mono
[        15] Initializing Mono completed
[        15] Hello!
[        78] Failed to get instance for guid a7242855-0350-4cb5-a0fe-61021e7eafaa and iid 567634c6-3bdd-4d0e-af39-7472aed479b7: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element

[        78]   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Func`2[T,TResult] predicate) [0x00011] in <48501e5f32e8491e924f8b8beae3e4f6>:0 

[        78]   at CitizenFX.Core.RuntimeManager.CreateObjectInstance (System.Guid guid, System.Guid iid) [0x00042] in <008df89e273548edb4a43c48cb9c2e12>:0 
[        78] Found new resource fivem in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//fivem
[        93] Found new resource fivem-awesome1501 in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//fivem-awesome1501
[        93] Found new resource fivem-map-hipster in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//fivem-map-hipster
[        93] Found new resource fivem-map-skater in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//fivem-map-skater
[       109] Found new resource race in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[gamemodes]/race
[       109] Found new resource race-test in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[gamemodes]/race-test
[       109] Found new resource channelfeed in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[gameplay]/channelfeed
[       125] Found new resource irc in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[gameplay]/irc
[       125] Found new resource obituary in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[gameplay]/obituary
[       140] Found new resource obituary-deaths in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[gameplay]/obituary-deaths
[       140] Found new resource mapmanager in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[managers]/mapmanager
[       140] Found new resource baseevents in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[system]/baseevents
[       187] Found new resource chat in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[system]/chat
[       187] Found new resource hardcap in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[system]/hardcap
[       203] Found new resource â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[system]/â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 
[       203] Found new resource scoreboard in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[system]/scoreboard
[       203] Found new resource sessionmanager in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[system]/sessionmanager
[       218] Found new resource spawnmanager in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[system]/spawnmanager
[       218] Found new resource betaguns in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[test]/betaguns
[       218] Found new resource gameInit in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[test]/gameInit
[       234] Found new resource keks in C:/Games\Fivem\fxClean\server-data/resources//[test]/keks
[       250] Started resource sessionmanager
[       265] Started resource mapmanager
[       281] Started resource chat
[       297] Started resource spawnmanager
[       297] Started resource fivem
[       297] Started gametype Freeroam
[       312] Started resource hardcap
[       312] Started resource â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 
[       422] Resolved live-internal.fivem.net:30110 to 151.80.44.223:30110
[       422] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[       437] Started resource fivem-map-skater
[       437] Started map fivem-map-skater

I’ve just tried the last release and I still get it.
Is it normal or is there something wrong with my system?

I’ve got an annoying crash (lake-fix-jig) randomly after restarting my resource through IceCon and seeing this kind of error makes me wondering if the problem is really due to my resource (plus, it is random).

1 Like

I also have this error but the server still working

I got that error, but my server won’t show up on the list and can’t connect direct either.

Are you sure that you have a correct server.cfg ?

I use the same as the one it was on the example on there.

endpoint_add_tcp “0.0.0.0:30120”
endpoint_add_udp “0.0.0.0:30120”

start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

sv_scriptHookAllowed 1

change this

#rcon_password yay

sv_hostname “My new FXServer!”

nested configs!

#exec server_internal.cfg

loading a server icon (96x96 PNG file)

#load_server_icon myLogo.png

convars for use from script

set temp_convar “hey world!”

@Bane_Gaming
Thats a blank example config, it doesn’t even have a valid ip address, start with changing that and try again

I figure it out guys, thanks for the help, And I didn’t need to change that. those it make any difference if I leave it with the 0 instead of an IP?

So, basically everyone actually got this error when starting FXServer?

The wiki states:

But I wanted to be sure everyone had the message :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bane_Gaming: I don’t know what these lines are standing for, but I don’t change their values and it work fine locally (for testing purpose)

Thanks, I didn’t change it either and work fine for me.

Trying to figure out if there was a resolution for this or if its something I have done…

if you’d read the topic, you’d see it’s perfectly fine for that to be there

I do not believe this is fine because everyone’s servers are still having desync and lag issues. The old legacy never did. I even tried the server with no extra add on resources and had 6 people join the server. They still are having issues with the server itself. It not my internet connection and I am running a dedicated server with a processing power of 3.6 ghz. There has to be something wrong with the run time that is causing this Mono Sigsegv error.

1 Like

Yeah FxServer smell sh*t … Since i have updated y server to FxServer, my server have lag, desync, and fucking random crash with “SIGSEGV” error and it’s normal ? Do you kidding me ?

FIX
You we’re changing clothe shops…
Look for data from clotheshop and you might not have your table in “LONG TEXT” or you might have (like I had) guns there.
Just clear you table with clothes.

huh?
I didn’t use any database at this time and didn’t mess with clothings.

Also, it’s been opened since a year and a half now and I’m pretty sure this isn’t an issue anymore :wink:

Just check your database if there isn’t anything that shouldn’t be there

what did u do to fix