Error Downloading of https://mirrors.fivem.net/patches/1604.0/GTA5.exe failed with CURLcode 56

I’m sorry to post a new topic but i have searched the forums and youtube and have not found a fix for my problem so was hoping someone could comment and possibly help me please i’d greatly appreciate it .ok so after i download the FiveM.exe and i put it on my desktop and i run it and it finishes everything it has to do i get a FiveM on my desktop right and when i click on that it’ll pop up and run Updating game cache but will get to like 20% and stop then shows an error saying Error Downloading of [https://mirrors.fivem.net/patches/1604.0/GTA5.exe] failed with CURLcode 56 - click ok

5 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

i am having the same issue

anyone find a solution? im having this problem too

(WIN10)
I have spent hours online trying to fix this error constantly running into other errors along the way. But I found the solution. No clearing cache bs none of whats shown online so far.

STEP 1. delete all files relating to five m. (including in your downloads folder) Go to uninstall programs and files and uninstall fivem there as well.

STEP 2. Go to your windows security and disable all 3 firewalls (Domain network, Private network, and public network)(also turn off any antivirus programs and remove them from startup in your task manager.)

STEP 3. Restart your PC by pressing windows key and clicking restart in the taskbar.

STEP 4. Go to the 5m website and download the file again with all firewalls still disabled. (DO NOT OPEN YET)

STEP 5. locate your gta in your files (mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V)

STEP 6. Drag the newly downloaded FiveM file to your desktop and then from your desktop to the same location as your GTA V (you can probably drag it directly to the gta v file location without dragging into desktop first but that is just what I did and it worked.)

STEP 7. With all firewalls still remaining off, double click the fivem file that is now in your gta folder and voila you should have a new experience with the download. :wink:

let me know if this works for you guys!

2 Likes

(WIN10)
I have spent hours online trying to fix this error constantly running into other errors along the way. But I found the solution. No clearing cache bs none of whats shown online so far.

STEP 1. delete all files relating to five m. (including in your downloads folder) Go to uninstall programs and files and uninstall fivem there as well.

STEP 2. Go to your windows security and disable all 3 firewalls (Domain network, Private network, and public network)(also turn off any antivirus programs and remove them from startup in your task manager.)

STEP 3. Restart your PC by pressing windows key and clicking restart in the taskbar.

STEP 4. Go to the 5m website and download the file again with all firewalls still disabled. (DO NOT OPEN YET)

STEP 5. locate your gta in your files (mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V)

STEP 6. Drag the newly downloaded FiveM file to your desktop and then from your desktop to the same location as your GTA V (you can probably drag it directly to the gta v file location without dragging into desktop first but that is just what I did and it worked.)

STEP 7. With all firewalls still remaining off, double click the fivem file that is now in your gta folder and voila you should have a new experience with the download. :wink:

let me know if this works for you guys!

Nah not working

did not work this is really frustrating tbh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.