Error: Could not load dependent module bink2w64.dll. Error code was 126

I attached some pictures for extra info. ((EDIT BELOW))
I have verified my games via rockstar, i have deleted and reinstalled fivem completely, i have even updated my pc, The error code showing here is “126” and i have no idea what this means, can someone help me please T^T. I’ve got GTA installed and use it via the rockstar games launcher, I’ve ran the game and it also work on normal GTA online.

I also tried to follow a different forum but I don’t really understand what exactly it’s asking me to do, sorry if this question or issue has been answered before.

EDIT:
I tried moving some files around and copying the missing file from the GTA folder into the fivem application folder, and the application launches now but crashes on the login screen. I added the crashdump down below.
CfxCrashDump_2022_01_25_11_48_35.zip (1.2 MB)

i am having the same issue i have update my pc as i had a few i have verified my game from the launcher and re-installed fivem about 5 times also tried Turning my firewall and anti-virus off and nothing has worked if you did find a way could u please message me back i have been unable to play on fivem for 2 days

thank you

did u find a solution