Error code: identifier-active - what to do?

Error code: identifier-active thats my problem.

Environment questions

**GTA V version: newest
**Up to date: yes
**Legit or Pirate copy: - privat
Purchased where - Rockstar Launcher:
Windows version: -10
Did you try to delete caches.xml (not cache/!) and try again? - yes so many times
System specifications: I5-6500; GTX 1060 3GB; 8Gb RAM

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Error code: identifier-active

my account is somehow linked to my friend i used to play on his end they don’t have their own gta version but i already bought it. After we try to enter the server, fivem collects us as one user: we cannot play in one moment on the same server, when I enter the server I play in his character (in appearance and equipment, but the name and surname of the character have my own).

What are you trying to do?
Reinstall games, creat and connect new steam and discord. But this doesn’t matter for fivem anymore always sees us as one account. Even rock star support discconet my steam from social club.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
In the past i played throu fivem on his account.

What server did you get this issue on?
All serwer GTA RP with synchronization with steam and discord.

Additional comments

there is one more puzzle. When a friend is playing on the server, I will try to join him (of course it will pop up that my data is busy) he will leave this server in the fivem settings there is MY DISCORD for him. After resetting, the fivem is back his discord (automatically).

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

2 Likes

Fivem help <3 ;/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.