Error Code 56 when connecting to a server

When connecting to a server, there always appears the CURL Error 56 code and i dont know how to fix it. I need help please. I want to play again.

GTA V version
2245. Online 1.54
Up to date
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy:
Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic
Rockstar Launcher
Windows version
Windows 10 Pro 20H2
Did you try to delete caches.xml (not cache/!) and try again?
I tried everything, also reinstalling GTA and FiveM
System specifications
Desktop-8OQVKCD, AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor 3.20 GHz, 16GB RAM, 64-Bit
CitizenFX crash zip file (ā€˜Save informationā€™ on a crash)
I have nothing like that
logs/CitizenFX_log files
What should i do there

What is the problem?
When I want to connect to a server, there always appears the CURL Error 56 Code

What are you trying to do?
I try to connect to a server, but it doesnt work becaus of this error.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
I tried reinstalling verything, but still doesnt work.
Error screenshot (if any)
I dont know how to get the screenshot in here but I can tell you what it says:
Obtaining configuration form Server failed. Error state: Recv failure: Connection was reset-CURL error code 56 (Failure when receiving data from the peer)

What did you do to get this issue?
I did nothing. I play everyday. But suddenly this error came and now I cant play anymore.

What server did you get this issue on?
An Austrian Roleplay server called: AustrianRP

Additional comments

Please help me, i want to play

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also ā€”whenever possibleā€” please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.