ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2 Error

[Main Instruction]
RAGE error: ERR_GEN_ZLIB_2

[Content]
A game error (at 00000001412365cf) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report has been uploaded to the FiveM developers.
If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

Failed zlib call. Please reboot, verify the game data, or reinstall the game. For more information, please visit: http://rsg.ms/verify

That is the error I get, what is confusing is I am spawning default models with no edits whatsoever, is it possible its related to something else?

Yes, I am fully aware others have asked this question, but ive attempted all fixes to no avail.

please fill out the support template…

+_+

I fixed the issue myself, the support template would have solved absolutely nothing.

Had to do with a PED model.

it may have helped us understand…

SOLVED: This type of error was caused by attempt to stream files bigger then 16Mb. I’ve never heard about this error on my server again :slight_smile:

If there is let’s say add on car with too big file, usually it’s unnecesarry big texture pack. And I mean something stupid like 4K textures on brakes or carpets (?!). Export those big textures in PNG from OpenIV to random folder, open each texture and resize it by 50% or 25%. Import it again to texture file opened in OpenIV and save it. Result file HAS TO HAVE under 16Mb.

DONE.

“Had to do with a PED model.”

I said that because I can’t figure out why it happened. Always used the model before and it just stopped working after the update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.