Envy RP/ Serious Roleplay/ Public *New RedM server* Need LEOs and players!

EnvyRDRP
NEW RedM Server

EnvyRDRP is a brand new RedM server that focuses on serious roleplay and a community run environment. We are opening our server to allow people to attempt to take claim of the many opportunities available. We are working hard everyday to make the server a better place. Some things we offer are.

-Lawman
-DOJ
-Doctor (legal and illegal)
-Gunstore with gunsmithing
-Hunting
-Coach deliveries
-Moonshining
-Saloons
-Dogs that hunt and help raise farm animals
-Animal Farming
-Horse Training
-Campfires you can set and cook with
-Crafting
-Blackmarkets
-Illegal guns
-Grave Robbing
-Army with cannons and gattlen gun (Events)
-Emotes
-Much more!

Somethings to come:
-Player homes and interiors
-Poker and Blackjack
-Bank Heist
-Custom Robberies
-Scenes
-Weed
-Drugs
-Jail system

We are in need of LEOs that want to help us expand to more towns. For now, we have blackwater until we get more people. Jobs are open for people to take and claim. We love to hold events and bring the community together as much as we can. We made the switch to RedM for a new and unique experience. Great roleplay can come from RedM, but we need you! The server is open to everyone! So join today at EnvyRP

4 Likes

Very new to Red Dead Redemption 2 but i can say one thing, We have one of the best communities out there. Nobody is ever too busy to help you or explain to you how something works. Envy is my Home and it has been for almost 3 years now. I have been completely spoiled by this community and heed my warning, once you join this community and stick around for quite some time, you wont ever want to join another one.

Oh and the server is also very fun, I havent experienced any crashes yet however there are some select few people that do but it is still early days in the server and im more than confident all the little wrinkles will get ironed out.

The Valentine Vigilantes
Hector Valentine :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Only need a couple more Sheriffs to expand. Join today!