Entering a plane causes a client crash

We started playing some FiveM on my local server again when we suddenly realized that we cannot enter any planes what-so-ever without the client crashing (normal planes and addon planes), The issue has never happened before.

GTA V Version : Latest update
Up to date? : Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? : Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? : Steam
Windows version? : Windows 10 Pro, Version 1703
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? : I have no Antivirus
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? : Yes
Error screenshot:
GTA V folder screenshot :

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot :
Filepath to FiveM folder : D:\Games - Non Steam\GTA FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot :
System specifications: i7-4790k (4.6ghz) / GTX1080 Gigabyte Waterforce / 16 Gigs of Corsair Vengence RAM / 200 down - 5 up Internet speed
CitizenFX.log file :CitizenFX.log (111.3 KB)
.dmp files/crash IDs : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2OBbsDV3lIWXBYVjgweGNRMk0/view

I’ve tried restating the server cache without success.
Assistance would be thankful.

I believe its being worked on.

Anything to do untill then? I dont recall this problem in any previous updates.

I have been getting messages about it just now being fixed and some not. Try it again? If its not fixed then just wait until they find a way to fix it.

Alright, Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Due to the core code being updated recently, the error codes are coming out in random words as seen here. At the moment, there is no way we can tell what that error code means, so we can’t tell what the issue is. I recommend waiting for a little bit till the fix the error codes. Try a different server. Are the planes modded or vanilla?

Do note the errors were always random.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.