[ENG] Sunrise Roleplay | Join Today

Welcome to Sunrise Roleplay , the public RP server that offers quality roleplay, whitelisted and non-whitelisted jobs, custom vehicles, drugs and a lot more. Here at Sunrise we value roleplay over gunplay, we enjoy seeing our community have fun and improve as role players.

What we have to offer:

Server Trailer, have quick glimpse of what the server has to offer.

Our Police force is whitelisted and taken serious. If you are interested in joining the Police Force we are always looking for new officers, You will be trained and will also get to meet new people and make friends within the department.

Apply to Police TODAY

Wanting to be the next officer that improves the city for the greater good? We’re always hiring. With a fully functional and custom CAD system, you are able to work freely and even have a dispatcher assign your calls for you. Join the LSPD today !

Maybe city life isn’t your thing, with a fully customized jobs and office the Blaine county sheriffs operate in the same manner as the LSPD and come up with the same features and their own custom set of vehicles. Join the BCSO today!

You might not like patrolling with a fellow officer so we offer a fur missile instead. Take down criminals with your own K9 unit.

You might not enjoy being in shootouts and rather help out people in a different way. If you want to help people in need who are sick or injured then apply to EMS Today.

Have you been unlawfully arrested? Has a large company ruined your life? We have a working court system that allows you to dispute all your legal battles.

If you don’t want to spend time working in a office we have multiple ways in which you can make money illegally and in a way which might get you in trouble with the police.

Don’t want to be by yourself? Join or Create a gang and run the city together. Gangs control gang houses/drug locations.

Legal work might not be for you? Don’t worry we have you covered.We have several locations available for ANYONE to find. Get hunting or work your way up the ladder to become the next kingpin of the city.

Drugs
  • Weed
  • Moonshine
  • Opium
  • Meth
  • Coke
  • Black Market
  • Money Laundry

We have multiple options for people who want to make money fast. Sunrise has multiple banks and stores to offer for people who want to make money the risky way.

If you are looking to live a clean lifestyle and earn money the legit way here at Sunrise we have multiple ways in which you can achieve that.

You want to do things the legit way? Make your own company and compete against other businesses that we have in the city.If you have a good idea we are willing to make it a reality for you. We also have multiple job opportunities for you including white listed/non white listed jobs.

Would you like to lose all your hard earned money ? We have the perfect place for you with multiple games such as blackjack and slot machines.(Coming back soon)

We have multiple events happening hosted by the community that allows you to win prices.

Some of the features the server has to offer.

Are you bored of playing the same character ? We have a multiple character feature that allows you to make and switch characters.

Custom Inventory system.

Clean and easy to use User Interface.

Various other features to check out on the server.

If you would like to find out more visit our website.
If you have any questions and would like to speak to a staff member please join our discord.
If you would like to join the server either search Sunrise Roleplay in the Fivem Launcher or direct connect using 145.239.54.53:30120

12 Likes

A year later and it has grown into a thicc server :peach: Would highly recommend if you’re looking for a good economy based server

7 Likes

Sound server, good features, good community, range of things to do 10/10. Been playing for like 6 months n still got shit to do

3 Likes

Probably the most fun I’ve had on an RP server. This is fun, solid. Staff 10/10, server is ever evolving. Go check it out!

4 Likes

Best RP server I’ve ever played on, hands down. A lot of features you won’t find anywhere else. The admin team is super chill and work hard on the server each day and the community around Sunrise is awesome! Highly recommend joining if you’re looking for great RP experience!

4 Likes

Finding sunrise was like finding a treasure, this server keeps evolving day by day powered by the community needs.
There is always things going on, from events to random encounters! the server is a white paper and you are the only one able to use a pen, you will write your own story, be whatever you wanna be!
Sunrise is not only a FiveM server, me and most of the members found here partners, friends, in my case i can even say a family!
The staff is always ready to help as much as the possibly can, if you ask me to grade the server ill say Sunrise is a 12/10, and not, that’s not a typo.

So don’t be shy and give it a try, we waiting for you!

5 Likes

So happy I decided to join Sunrise!
The staff is always happy to help you and are professional and know their stuff so well.
Events such as rallies and player meetups are arranged all the time.
I’ve met so many new friends here and I would not choose any other server.
Really recommend everyone hopping on and giving it a try!

3 Likes

Great server, I have been here over a year and have seen so much great change. Lots of things to do and have had so many great roleplay experiences. Respectable staff that reaches to the community member itself for any future improvements. Its such a unique server that I would highly recommend giving it a try for those looking!

4 Likes

Amazing Server, been an Officer for over 5 months was a criminal in a gang before becoming an Officer. Everyone’s RP is great and funny but serious.

3 Likes

Been here since day one and it has been a blast! Sunrise has been running for over a year and I’ve met so many new people and made a lot of friends.
I’m proud to say I’m a part of the Sunrise Roleplay community! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Firstly I’d like to say all of the reviews so far are from admins or friends of the admins on Sunrise.

From my experience on the server for multiple months I found the server to be good and enjoyable to start off with but it soon went downhill the admins started to take sides with friends and the server became gunplay over roleplay which is not what they advertise. The roleplay was terrible, ofcourse there were a small percentage of players that roleplayed well but the rest just wanted to gun each other down and kill cops.

The admins never really enforced rules and allowed the same players to get away with rule break after rule break, This is what has drove majority of the population away, The criminal system was a joke and all criminal activity was run by the admins or friends of the admins. If a new player wanted to get involved in criminal activity they would have to pay large amounts of money(which meant them grinding jobs and not RPing).

The car dealer again was a joke, the only way to buy a car is to speak to a player who is a car dealer, but they were hardly ever on and I have heard of people trying to buy cars for about a week with no success, another problem with the car dealers is that they recieve a pay check for the job, a very large paycheck from what I remember meaning that even when commiting a crime or even being sent to prison they are still receiving a paycheck for nothing. And guess what the car dealerships were ran by the admins again.

Onto Real estate and yep you guessed it, another business ran by the admins. The real estate was a purely profit business again they sold houses when they felt like it and wouldnt have to buy a house or put any work into the job yet they would receive a paycheck and large sums of money for property purchased, And of course it would take to several weeks to actually buy a house becasue the real estate would only be opened when the admins could be bothered with it.

Moving onto the cars. Most people on the server are either in it to grind money to buy modded cars or to gun each other down, The problem with the modded cars is the amount of resources needed for each car, so as you can guess when alot of modded cars were in one place you’d lose your textures.
Oh also all cars are capped at 176 i think which means you can spend several million on a car in a plan to use it to out run the cops yet you wouldnt be able to as the police cars which they pay nothing for can reach the same speed as your multi million $ super car.

So onto bans, its nice and simple you will recieve 3 warning before receiveing 1 of 4 bans, ofcourse the final one being a perma ban that they will probs remove after a week or so as they dont want to lose players.

Ah economy. This is an interesting one, its terrible plan and simple. The admins just add a feature(job or crime) and they dont look at the prices for that feature so if you are early enough you can make a crazy amount of money until they realise they messed up and they then drop the money made from that feature to a crazy low price. Basically if you want to make good money you need to be a Car dealer, Mechanic, cop, EMS or real estate.

Admin abusing. The admins will meta game, use spectate to gain an advantage and genreally do anything to ensure they “win”. After all of this they then allow cyber bullying between members of the community and wont punish it as they cant be bothered.
The owner seems very timmied and shy, it appears like he doesnt even know what is going on in the server and he doesnt seem to care. Oh and if he gets stressed he shuts the server down and clams hes done with it.

Now I could go on all day about the problems with this server but the main thing I want to get across and the main reason I took this long to list different issues with the server is so that you dont waste your time on that server aswell.

Yes the server may have been fun and enjoyable at one time but not anymore.

2 Likes

Great review i agree with some of your points. Real Estate being owned by an admin and not being open often is true and its something that we have to work on. The reason it is owned by an admin is because its easily exploitable and we need someone trusted to run it or even be employed at it . There is 2 car dealerships, yes one of them is owned by an admin but the other one has been ran by a non admin for a very long time and its getting auctioned off this week. Admins running all the criminal activities is just false,the community gangs own all the main locations and not admins, admins own 0 to nothing in the criminal world. You have disliked every other post on here and just seem to want to start drama. You claim that admins abuse to win if you have any proof of this i would love to look at it otherwise please don’t post all these false statements , thanks.

6 Likes

Server has a lot to offer!

If you are into criminal life you can rob the jewelry store, banks, stores, or locals. If you are into deep criminal life there is 10 secret locations on the map hidden for you to find that are ganged own. you are able to fill out a gang app and contest these locations to take them for yourself.
for civilian we have many whitelisted jobs including mechanic, two car dealerships, real estate (if you are around long enough to trust to work there), Lspd, Bsco(sheriff), and Ems!

For new players to get there foot in the door there is a ton of non whitelisted jobs that will make you money so you can get your first car to drive before you settle in.
there is a lot of good rpers here and we would love for you to join!

2 Likes

did anyone join the server?

i have been playing sunrise for a long time. i have seen people come and people go. i have seen admins come and go. some bad some good. the bad ones always spoil the bunch and that goes for community members aswell. i came from an abusive rather disgusting community. i seen sunrise from the start always evolving. The features on our server are awesome. there is alot of fun stuff to do. recently we’ve had our own issues or community issues by i wouldnt say refusing to remove certain people but since then. a lot of those complaints have been addressed rather immediately. yet these types of communities are all the same. people leave before they see any change because they expect it overnight which is not possible. i have met some really cool people some still play some dont. sunrise as a server is great and has alot to offer. i think alot of people let their emotions get the best of them as roleplay is rather immersive. i was kinda off put by your review rak sorry you feel like that. but regardless. i enjoy sunrise. ill continue to do so.

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

a46185235cea620e12c3add218a3f01d

Over 1000 hours on Sunrise RP, and 1000 more to go!

Change Log: https://forums.sunrise-roleplay.eu/release-notes/095-r2/

1 Like

This is my personal play time. If that doesn’t show you just how much fun you can have on this server, then I’m not sure what would.

I’ve been here since the middle of December 2018 and while there have been ups and downs, I have had an overall positive experience here at Sunrise. I’d encourage everyone reading this to at least give the server a try for one day. There’s no harm in coming to play at Sunrise and who knows, you may just find your next family here.

1 Like