[ENG] DistrictFiveRP | Whitelisted Cops, Mechanics, Gangs, Bikers and Mafia | Hidden drugs locations | Legal Jobs | Housing and more

Hey guys!

So, i’ve recently started a server, it is ESX based, but customized to my liking, so its not identical to every other ESX server.

The server is located in EU(Germany), hoping to get mostly English speaking players.

I have also tried to move a bit more focus away from money grinding, and more towards RP itself.
There is a few custom cars, quite a lot of extra housing around the map, and customized UI/HUD.

I have removed most blips from the map, probably going to remove more as we go, as it will make people ask other people for directions, which is good for RP, and it wont really matter to those that are familiar with the map.
So please dont think there is no content :wink:

I would like to keep the RP to a casual, yet serious level, meaning, dont break character, dont RDM or VDM, dont power-game, but have fun.
In short, behave toward others, as you wouldn’t mind them to behave toward you.

So i invite you to come try it out, let me know what you think, and give constructive criticism, and i will take it into consideration.

Currently im the only admin\owner, and we only have a handful of players joining daily, so we need a bigger community!

Some features are:

• Drugs, collecting packing and selling to NPC.
  • Chopshop, get a car list to pick a car to chop, and deliver for dirty money.
  • Custom cars.
  • 100+ houses\apartments, many with personal garage.
  • Custom UI, similar to NP.
  • Phone with calling, text, twitter etc.
  • Standard ESX jobs.
  • Other jobs like hunting, fishing etc.
  • Custom jobs, wine maker, apple picker. (more to come)
  • Gang, biker, mafia and unicorn job.
  • Option to heal at hospitals or get revived if a player drags you there, if EMS isn’t on.
  • Boat and car shop.
  • Robbery for Banks(require cops on), Jewelry store, and Convenient stores.
  • Tackling.
  • Custom map.
  • Custom headlight color toggler.
  • Police radar for cop vehicles.
  • And more…

The server is stable, and works great so far.

Server ip: 134.255.220.40:32512

Discord: https://discord.gg/6UvjGAp

Hope to see you around!
-Pon

1 Like

Bump.