[ENG] CIV Life RolePlay | Serious RolePlay | Quality Community | Consistent Development | Community Ran| https://discord.gg/JK9TqgJ

Introducing CivLife Roleplay -
A server built and ran by Kriz Frost with a starting idea of having a server that is developed around the community. Unlike Most communities where the staff and development team depict whats best for the server ours holds Community Meetings almost every week and takes suggestions from the community before making any large changes to the server. When asked why people stay with us it has always been because of the community that keeps them here along with their stories.

We have an Active SASP that is always looking to train in new Cadets or Welcome in seasoned Veterans to the force. Our PD is aware they are a key factor in the well being of the server and Command ensures every scene is looked at for the most enjoyable RP result compared to just trying to win a given situation.

Our EMS Department has always been a center behind deep Role play and get you involved into any given scene responding in a mature and collective matter. They are always looking to recruit and share their knowledge of medical backgrounds with others.

We have a vast amount of custom scripts and vehicles used in our server like a Custom Phone, Personal Vehicle Liveries, Personal Gang Outfits, Private Housing that can be made anywhere, Multiple Drugs/Effects, Underground Racing Scene, Legal and Illegal Vehicle Upgrades and Tuning, Custom Cyber Currency and apps, Drug Running, House Robberies of any house, Gambling, Import Shop, Complicated Bank Robberies, Custom Jewelry heist, and much more found out through RP.

Our Community is one of the most welcoming and our veterans know to help out those new and almost treat them as royalty instead of avoiding them. So take a chance and join today I can assure you won’t regret it. https://discord.gg/JK9TqgJ

6 Likes

I have been here for a few months now and I love this community :heart: Everyone here loves to help if you got any problems and you will always find a way to RP here.

Perfect place for story making and great RP

2 Likes

People is missing the best RP in our beautiful community :sunglasses: #CivLife RP Best Server.

2 Likes