End City RolePlay | Econ Based | Drugs 💯 | Jobs | ALL Departments BCSO SAST LSPD | | Custom cars and Eup | Badgers Api And much much More!!!!!

Hi im Nathan The Founder Of End City Roleplay …This Is a brand new community looking to grow .:sunglasses: We are a economy based server :money_mouth_face: I am currently the only ome in the server lol …so Heres what im looking for . Im looking for 01 spots for all departments SAST BCSO AND LSPD . We have custom eups and custom Cars . To fit all your need for roleplay :open_mouth:…We are a semi serious community Im also looking for Staff spots are ope and ready to be taken … Also looking to make a new close friend to be my Co Owner :exploding_head: …Im also looking for part time devs …I got a few Things to finish the the Server Will be Open lol …Im a nice guy and want to get my community out there im very invested and open to opinions for server improvement …I also have 2000 hours on fivem so i know what im doing :100::ok_hand: …Im also looking for other 01 spots for ems and fire …Ive put a lot of work into deving this server by myself for 2 months now …so if your interested Heres my discord server End City Roleplay
Or you can add my discord MrJenkinsOg#2931 im always avalible so dont be afraid to @ me or pm me