Enable NUI in-process GPU (UI Lag Fix Setting)

So alot of us have now seen the new setting in fivem that supposedly fixes UI lag

I have done some testing with it, with a large amount of people with ranges of GPUs and CPUs
and have a small theory on it and wanted to see if anyone else has some input about there experiences when using it

Theory: Smaller and less powerful GPUs seem to have no crashes or very little compared to the much stronger and more powerful GPUs, i am no expert on how this works and the intricacies on why exactly it happens.

Just looking for others input on there experiences with it and what GPUs you are using

Hey, I have a big issue with FiveM at the moment.My whole UI starts lagging really badly and disappearing and re-appearing on my screen while playing on all servers.I tried this setting but it makes my game crash due to nvidia drivers encountered an error.I tried reinstalling fivem 5 times,clearing cache,reinstalling gta and reinstalling GPU drivers and hope all of that fixes this but nothing has seemed to work so far.Do you have any suggestions ?

gtx 1070 lags and freezes the ui on any settings…

rx6700xt here i can´t use this feature or my game crashes everytime