Empowerment Regimen & Skills System

• Hello everyone, today we made a Skills System script for you.
  • The script is compatible QB & ESX

Features:

Preview

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The scenes shown in the video are purely for the purpose of promoting the script. Of course, when you buy the script and install it on your server and reach level 1000, you will not kill everyone with 1 punch. You can adjust everything from the config very easily, you can even adjust how much damage the punch can do from the config.

DRIVING - As you drive more cars, your driving level increases and as this increases, your cars get a little faster (You can also adjust how much it will accelerate or not in the config).

SWIMMING - While swimming under water, your swimming ability improves and as you grow, you can stay under water longer.

SHOOTING - When we shoot a man with a gun, our shooting skills improve and as we improve, the infection of your bullets increases (you can adjust the configuration amount)

POWER - When you fight with fists or train in the training gym, your power increases and the damage from your augmented punches increases (You can configure how much it increases)

When you use the item called 2x Boost - Gym Protein, all the exercises you do will have a 2x effect and you will improve faster.

Escrow Version | 9.99€ + TAX
Open Source Version | 19.99€ + TAX

If you interested our other resources you can easily reach on these links.

Code Accessible There are Escrow and Source Code versions.
Subscription Based No
Lines (Approximately) 1000
Requirements QB & ESX
Support Yes and constant updates
59 Likes

The Best Skills system, Achievements

5 Likes

looks good

5 Likes

i like it

5 Likes

very nice

4 Likes

It looks different from other skill systems. good job.

3 Likes

nice script looks good <3

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

looks amazing

3 Likes

Thats good because its different

3 Likes

unique

3 Likes

good job

2 Likes

I have always been a fan of skill systems. I feel it has the potential of separating the true rpers from those who just spend time in a game. You want to be a good swimmer. Then swim. What to shoot accurate, then you’ll need some practicem great job on this!

2 Likes

Thank you for your nice feedback!

1 Like

What do you mean by dynamic appearance?

1 Like