EmoteSystem - Emote Sequences, Favorites, Keybind

EmoteSystem

EmoteSystem is a must-have script for any FiveM server that wants to take their roleplaying experience to the next level. With this script, players can create unique emote sequences that can be saved to their favorites and bound to specific keybinds for easy access.

One of the most exciting features of EmoteSystem is the ability to create custom emote sequences. Players can mix and match different emotes to create unique expressions that fit their character’s personality. These sequences can be saved to the player’s favorites, allowing them to access them quickly and easily.

ShowCase:

Note:

There are several options in the config.lua to change, which should be changed to your liking.

Principal Features:

• Create custom emote sequences
  • Add emotes to favorites
  • Keybind emotes
  • Simple and user-friendly UI
  • Wide selection of emotes
  • Has /e (emote name)
  • Shared emotes with other players
  • Includes prop emotes

Dependencies:

• mysql-async or oxmysql

NUI:

cPFYzTiNSt.gif

High Level of Configuration:

As with any other script made by me, this script has a high level of different settings, which can and should be changed to suit your own taste. (Translations, Emotes, and many others options…)

Additional Information:

Current Price: 15.00 EUR (without taxes)

(Limited to every product) Promotial Code: EASTER

More information on (Buy page):
https://buy.danny255.com/package/5621503

My Tebex page:
https://buy.danny255.com

Check out my other scripts here:

Code is accessible UI Code
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500
Requirements mysql/oxmysql
Support Yes
2 Likes

This is a copy of VanillaVice’s emote system.
Please close the topic and remove the package from your store.
Thanks

2 Likes

proof?

prooof pls ?

I have evidence that demonstrates my ownership of the design, such as the date of creation, sketches and example mockups.

If you fail to comply with my demands, I will have no choice but to take legal action to protect my intellectual property rights. This may include seeking an injunction, damages, and attorneys’ fees.

Here is a screenshot of the original script made by my team.

If anyone thinks this is a stolen script, they are completely free to open a ticket with the CFX team to resolve the issue. Just flag the post and explain the situation. I have a clear conscience.

Cheers,
Danny255

1 Like

Update v1.0.1 (Hotfix)

Changelog:

• Fixed a bug where the keybinds were not being saved
  • Fixed a bug that was not allowing players to play shared animations
  • Fixed a bug in sequences that was not stopping the last animation
  • Fixed some animations in emotes.lua
  • Added Translations in config.lua

(You should replace all the old files with this ones)

This update is not mandatory, however, I will not support older versions of the script.
Thanks for the support as always <3

Update v1.0.3

Changelog:

• -Added support for stopping and playing an emote through an event:
    TriggerEvent(“animations:client:EmoteCommandStart”, emotename)
    TriggerEvent("animations:client:EmoteCommandStop)

(You should replace all the old files with this ones)

This update is not mandatory, however, I will not support older versions of the script.
Thanks for the support as always <3

Just a scammer that sells bullshit. Don’t buy this shit illegal copy
I sadly bought this crap that does not work and then I was banned from discord.

Hey there! Sorry for the delay and I’m sorry for ear that… Can you send your discord name so I can analyse what was the reason of your ban? Thanks for the support anyway.

The reason I got banned is that I was no more friendly after being put off for several days and not getting any support. Just any excuses. The emote system has many bugs. if you need my tbx let me know.
Discrod name: DineroV

hope you can help me to use youre script

Hey there! I’m starting to answer some tickets for now in my dsc! If you are facing any problem, please create one and I will talk with you asap! :slight_smile: