Emote can´t unbind

I had bind one emote at Y on my keyboard. I tried to unbind it with commercial ways like unbind keyboard Y. But it doesn´t funktioned till yet. I´ve been told that it is the buildnumber on the server. Could I do something to unbind Y?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I can’t guarantee that this will work but whenever I have issues I always start by clearing my FiveM cache.

You can check your FiveM keybinds under Settings → Keybindings → FiveM and try to see if its bound there, if it is then hit your Delete key and it will clear the bind.

The server might have also bound the key via a game keybind, in which case you’ll have find and clear that specific key, though it might be a bit tedious.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.