EmergencyOzz | NSW / Australian Based | Hiring Police | Whitelisted Police | vMenu

EmergencyOzz

EmergencyOzz is an Australian vMenu server providing high-quality roleplay with strict standards in a public setting.

Server Links

Discord: https://discord.gg/EmergencyOzz
Join the Server: https://cfx.re/join/z3lrap

Police Departments

Our community strives in providing a realistic law enforcement experience.

We use realistic vehicles and uniforms that are used IRL in Sydney and all of New South Wales.

The NSWPF & AFP strives themself in providing training for all officers no matter what their roleplay experience is.

NSW Police Force (General Duties)

NSW Police Force (Highway Patrol)

NSW Police Force (C.T.S.T/PORS)

Australian Federal Police

Fire Brigade

The New South Wales Fire & Emergency Service is a volunteer-based agency that provides Fire, Rescue & Other Services to NSW.

Their department consists of FRNSW & NSWRFS combined as well as other subdivisions such as the SES, NSW Surf Rescue & Hazmat Logistics.

Images

Ambulance

The NSW Ambulance Service provides responsive medical services around the state. Paramedics are trained and provided with the necessary resource to conduct their job and save lives.

Images

Civilian Roleplay

EmergencyOzz has a wide range of tools, vehicles, scripts, and clothing options available to anyone interested in doing civilian-based roleplay.

Live a calm life down in the City or get involved in gangs and organized crime groups :eyes:

Images

No matter what you do here in EmergencyOzz, There is always plenty to do.

Join us today via our Discord

9 Likes

It’s a very good server, lots of in depth Emergency Services RP, great Gang RP, Great Civilian RP with a lot of choices of cars and locations to RP.

Staff is very active and the AFP and NSWPF have vastly different RP meaning you can RP how you want, based on your likes and choices.

3 Likes

Top server. My favourite, haven’t played anywhere else since starting here back in May. You get out what you put in, come with great stories and RP experiences and that’s what you get back.

Staff are quick and active to remove trolls and people that have no intention to contribute. Would recommend if you’re after good experiences and can bring some fun and unique storylines to the RP scene.

4 Likes

It’s really different then the others servers on FiveM.

It has a very active staff, There vehicles are good, They have a Non ELS Section for Fire & Paramedic, They bring out new vehicles everyday. NSWPF is a really great & friendly force, There is SOP so there not a random wearing a non NSWPF uniform, They AFP is really good doing RP’s. Paramedics are really good what they do, Fire is really helpful at MVA helping paramedics.

Been playing since September has been my favorite choose ever! Staff respond to admin calls straight away! EmergencyOzz has green zone’s in place so there no killing at spawn when you spawn in.

You guys should join Top 1 Australian Server on FiveM!

1 Like

Awesome server and great community. I remember coming across this server and how unique and awesome it is, it has a wide range of options to do both police and civ roleplay. Staff are active and quick for any of your needs.

Its the only good vmenu NSW server out there with great scripts and awesome roleplay options available to all players whether on as cop or civ. So I highly suggest joining this server and having some fun.

1 Like

it is the worse Australian server in FIveM I’ve seen. Their staff are power hungry, the owner is also power hungry, I’ve got proof of him saying the n word. Some people are nice sometimes the staff are nice, but I suggest joining this server

1 Like

Goood server. really good staff ar goood. Owner is friendly enough

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

I love the cars, the uniform and the people are really nice.

I would recommend this server if you’re looking for fun as a cop and civ.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump! Still going strong

Great server. Friendly attentive staff.

1 Like

Best server I’ve been in so far, i cant see myself leaving its such a great community of people, all the member and staff are friendly, EmergencyOzz has been the best experience I’ve had in RP.

If i could recommend a server to anyone this will be the best for you, if your interested in joining realistic RP and a wide range of creativity with others this is the place to come.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
RP Score: 10/10
Community commitment: 10/10
Saff professionalism: 10/10
New comer friendly: 10/10

1 Like

:rotating_light: NOT A GOOD SERVER :rotating_light:

Look at the reviews.
Power hungry staff etc. No RP.

Want to be yelled at and verbally harassed. This is the place to be.

Bump, and don’t listen to the guy above. he got banned for breaking rules lmao

Is this sever still vmenu or has it moved to something different?