Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

Sort of. Some work but some still put random clothes in place of what is supposed to be on it. BCSO Motorcycle Uniform has a white suit jacket and others are still messed up. Some work though.

Are you using the appropriate menu?

Yes, I am.

Is there an easier way to set with esx_policejob? I have to go the shop do the outfit my self, save the outfit, check torso_1, torso_2ā€¦etc

i have FiveM Element Club Argentum for about 12 hours now. My /eup works and all but the clothes are all messed up.

Everything seems to be working except itā€™s loading nonsense outfits which leads me to believe itā€™s not matching my key with the patreon subscription. How long does this usually take to ā€œclickā€ after purchasing?

• Native is installed and before the other two resources.
  • Patreon and Forum emails are the same.
  • Cleared server cache.
  • Menu loading fine.

iā€™m asking that to

is 5.0 released? or am i blind

because i really do not see the link.

I am having an issue - the menu pulls up, but there are only vanilla clothes despite me adding a pack from Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

They havenā€™t made a menu for the new version if you read the ReadMe.txt
clearly states: (MENU WILL BE MADE SOON)

Okay, so forgive my ignoranceā€¦what does that mean? I am very very new to the whole EUP thing. Is there an older menu that would work? Just need a little nudge in the right direction.

It for the pre-made outfits, otherwise you will have to make an outfit with something else.

I use vMenu for that reason

so is this totally free, i added it and all i have is /eup and there are no uniforms, its been about 1 day

not free fivem wont allow streaming uniforms have to use the fivem pateron

You can use it if your server is set to 8 slots otherwise you have to be a patreon member

Are you sure about this man? :smiley:

100% im sure

I downgraded the slots to 1, than nothing happened. Nothing will be replaced in clothes shop. o.O

Hey i follow your instruction but the Menu is not opening i see it in the F6 menu but its just not opening