Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

Hello, I am sort of new to FiveM developing, and I recently made a server of mine, I can not figure out why, but I can not install custom EUP, and my friend is saying that he cant see the vests, if anyone could help me with this that would be amazing.

If you havenā€™t bought the patreon put the player count to 8 also youā€™re folder names are eup-stream and eup-ui right?

possibly due to you do not have a patreon key/ valid one

Nice

I like the uniforms they are quite nice

Same thing happened to me and i have the same subscription. I did everything correctly apparently tho. Did you find a fix?

Did you buy the $19.50 patreon subscription? It wont work unless you have it.

Does anyone know how to get the duty belts to show up along with the vests? Iā€™m trying to move my accessories items to a accessories tab in esx_clotheshop, I donā€™t seem to have that optionā€¦?

Is it normal for some outfits clothing numbers not show in the /skin menu?

installed it into server, but it says couldnt find resource nativeui, the readme says:

"-- make sure you update NativeUI theres a link on the forum if you
either havent got it or updated it ā€“ "

Ive looked in forums and cannot find it, does anyone have a link please?

1 Like

How do you add in clothes ?

I see you posted this solution, do you happen to know if this still works? Also the client.lua in which folder or has it changed to the eup_ui.lua file? Thanks for posting by the way. Appreciate it.

this fix still works as far as i know as of about 4 months ago. i have not been around much lately. so i cannot gurantee it still does. i have a good feeling it does. as far as the location not to sure anymore lots has changed since i been away.

Sounds good. Thanks for the response, I will give it a try.

:+1: good to hear

Any one know where i can find formal uniform jackets?

Do you know how to change the clothes as when I go into patch day 15 I donā€™t find any like eup or anything but it does work however I have custom clothes that Iā€™m looking to replace

Quick question, when I edit the client side eup, I use Archive Fix to encrypt it back, but it still crashes the game, any ideas?

Can i get some help with installation? i downloaded the newest file and the menu but when I open EUP menu its all messed up and the uniforms arent right

Is your Key in?

Make sure you encrypt all the rpfs inside of it too