Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

Hey so I have a problem. When I do /eup in chat it doesn’t treat it as a command and it just treat it as another text in chat. You mind if you can help me out :slight_smile:

Make sure its started and spelled correctly

Having the same issue.

Yep everything started and is spelled correctly. Do you have any other suggestion?

Update NativeUI

Either, 2.1 is EUP 7.5

3.6 is EUP 8.1

You’ve probably been asked this a lot but is this compatible with the EUP menu yet?

Hi,
can you show me definition of which uniform need which textures?
I want use it on fivem but 700mb is too much, I just want use 1-2 uniforms per agency.
Thanks

Use a older version of EUP

i install everything but it doesnt work,
im trying to put ir into a public server and not working

for me the clothing does not save when you disconnect and when opening /eup the clothing shows with parachutes on the peoples back sometimes i have elemental club $15 tier it works some times so people have to disconnect again for the clothing to show anyone have any idea why?

when i put one a vest, or mic on my body…well any extra it will disappear after like like 10 secs any idea how to fix.

I install everything onto my public server but /eup doesn’t work and I can’t find any off the uniforms Please help

do you have NativeUI? And you need at least image for EUPto work.

So i got it all working but is there a way to add it in the Police Department locker or no?

For the EUP 8.1 V3 Server sided resource, can that download work with NativeUI-Reloaded? Cause on Frazzle’s Github page, he said he’s stopped development on NativeUI and said another person started working on it. I’ll provide a link to the NativeUI-Reloaded download.

Link to NativeUI-Reloaded: https://github.com/iTexZoz/NativeUILua_Reloaded

I’m seeing the same issue. Did you figure out a fix? We use vRP and vMenu.

no havent had a chance to look at it

Hello,

I Like this very Much but my question is can someyone make a new eup-stream file for 8.1

uff i mean a eup-ui file xD