Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

When is it probable that a eup-menu would be released?!

so do i need to have everyone in my server download the client side to see everything even if i paid the 15
patron?

Clothing slot #10 has all the rank insignias. Clothing slot #9 has all the vests.

as long as server sided is installed and you put the patreon key inside your server.cfg file then you sohuld be fine

Yes if you had server sided EUP and someone had the same Version Client sided as you are using Server sided there wont be an issue

okay thank you. stupid question where do i look for the key? will it be in email?

1 Like

not too sure… probably check your email if it has instructions, i dont really have it i’m just here to help if someone does not know what to do with it.

1 Like

so I have installed the server side EUP, and some of the uniforms don’t load properly, If I download the client pack ( uniforms) and install them onto the server will everyone be able to see them

If you downloaded 8.0 and are using a 7.5 menu. That is why.

So do you mean to update native UI?

I have to create a menu for 8.0

ahh ok, which option should I download then for it to work properly whilst menus are still in working progress. server side I mean.

Use 2.1

Thanks for that

Just create a new key in the Key Master, https://keymaster.fivem.net/ , it shall automaticly assign the ECA to it.

Do you have to be a patron for server side to work?

yes, you do.

dang. that sucks

love it so far thanks so much

1 Like

I have an issue whereby it doesn’t save the clothing I am wearing for EUP, so I can Spawn the clothes no problem but when I disconnect and the nreconnect to server I’m back to wearing my previous clothes - Does it save it at all?