Emergency lights that reflect off of walls

Got a server up and running, but the reflection on objects is terrible, I’ve been in a few servers with the reflection amazing. How do I get those kind of details to where the lights reflect off of signs, buildings, trees, ect…

Thanks!

Learn Carcols ((20 Characters))

I have no idea where to even start with that. Which is why I came here to ask how do I fix this

Best way to fix this is to install a Emergency light control like ELS or luxurt controls I personally use els as u can customise the light patterns and in the config change how much you want the light to reflect of things

Luxart:

ELS:

1 Like

Hey, I have Luxurt Control for the vehicle… How do I go about fixing the brightness

Radiance V
((20 Characters))

I’m trying to have it server side, I’ve been in a few with the reflections being crazy. While the ones we have are pretty dull unless you’re working with the old rotatory lights. My actual LED modules on the car are pretty bright, but everything else around it doesn’t replicate what you would imagine.

I really appropriate the help though, pretty new to FiveM and server development.

2 Likes