Elusive RP | New 18+ Serious RP Server! | Fair Economy | Multiple Legal Jobs/Activities | Custom MLO's | Custom Gangs, Heists, and Drugs! | https://discord.gg/elusiverp

Are you looking for a brand new city to start fresh in and live out your wildest fantasies along with new friends? Then you’ve come to the right place! Elusive RP is a brand new 18+ server that can satisfy your need for something new. With staff that ACTUALLY care about their players to numerous local jobs unlike in other cities, and TONS of new RP experiences. We are currently accepting applications for new gangs and business owners. So, what are you waiting for, come join Elusive RP and join in on the fun!

• Quality 18+ RolePlay
  • New Gangs Welcomed
  • Business Applications Open
  • Hiring Active LEO/EMS
  • Accepting New Business Ideas
  • Fair Economy
  • Variety of Cars/Motorcycles
  • New Growing City
  • Friendly Active Staff
  • Endless Possibilities
    Elusive RP
9 Likes

Best city I* have been in so far! After being in multiple cities I found a home! The RP is great and the admis actually let you RP. They prefer roleplay over gunplay and stick to it.

5 Likes

Incredible server, amazing how much there is to do and how much thought has gone into the creation of this city. Can’t wait to see where everything is heading

4 Likes

We are new to the city. Admins are active and helpful. Server runs really good. Join this growing community today.

4 Likes

Great city with a welcoming community and active staff that work with the players to make it a better city! If you’re looking for a new place to call home, this is it!

5 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

This city built different. Can truly say I’ve never been involved in something of this scale. If you are a criminal and you’re looking for a rabbit hole to get lost in, this city is for you. The civilian life is built for those that like to work hard, play hard. Business ownership, EMS, and LEO is wide open for those to make an impact immediately and work their way up the ladder. Come be Elusive.

4 Likes

Great city! lots of cool features to figure out and places to explore. Active Staff! they are always helpful. Great place to RP and enjoy everything we love in between. Server runs smooth happy to be a part of a brand new community. :100: :boom:

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Loving the city! The scripts and development in this city is perfect.
Also +1 to staff support and listening to suggestions.

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Having a wonderful time here. Enjoying the people, admins, and owners! Would love to meet you all as well!

2 Likes

Happy to hear!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Awesome City, Been loving it so far!

4 Likes

Elusive RP is my new home!! Player owned businesses and lots of fun activities!

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Actively looking for some new groups to come in and grow. A lot of content in city to have fun with.

1 Like