ELS How do they do it?

Hey, I was wondering how servers use http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/14852-2017-california-highway-patrol-mega-pack-els/ since it has .xml files that are needed for the lighting and siren. I was wondering how to add that to my server. If they can do it than I should be able to then right? lol I’ve looked around and it looks like people are saying its impossible but they did it somehow and the owner is never on so I can’t ask him. So if someone could tell me how to do this or if it really is impossible then thanks.

1 Like

This is very much possible, you just need to replace the cars or make it addon

Then you need to get your hands on a ELS script serversided and client sided for everyone

I use [Release] Enhanced Siren Controls v1.2 and it works for some of the cars but it won’t work properly without the .xml files and I don’t know how to do any of that stuff ;(

I believe there are many people using this particular ELS Script. Hope this was helpful…

This doesn’t really help either since it is just for the siren and the lights do nothing. It needs the .xml somewhere in there but I don’t know how.

Unless you have developed a completely server-sided els and xml streaming script, the .xml file is client-sided and needs to be placed in ELS files of GTA V root directory. The flip side is that your clients will also need scripthook and your server cannot have this disabled.

you need advancedhook, scripthook is now in fivem. plus els dont run on scripthook. i wish there was a way to stream xmls my life would be so much easier.

The serverside script is out there, my server has it. Just have to know how has them.