Elite Deathmatch [New Server]

Welcome to Elite Deathmatch

• What is Elite Deathmatch?

Elite Deathmatch is a PVP server where you can come online and have fun with your friends, it is also a good way to practise your aim. We offer a fast pace fragging mode, this includes a menu which allows you to spawn a gun at anytime, in that menu there is also a option to teleport to various locations where you can fight!

• Why should you join us?

At Elite Deathmatch we mainly care about our community we input all the things/features you want to make the server a better place for you. We have a great staff team that will assist you when ever you need it.

We hope you enjoy this brand new server launching very soon!

If you like what you have just read make sure to hop on the server and give it ago, if you would like to ask more questions about the server you can join the Discord server linked below.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/yfYwbBkaxU
Fivem Server: Coming Soon

From the Elite Deathmatch management team

9 Likes

Great Mangemnet, and great staff very friendly perfect to join

1 Like

Thank you Txgsz, glad to see you are enjoying it!

As one of the new administrators within the server I have taken a liken in how the server is being developed and how kind the Management Team is.

1 Like

Thank you enor for the amazing comment, we are trying our very best to keep it a great place for all of you

Great discord community, very humble and welcoming into an amazing fivem deathmatch server.

(I think it’s gonna be pretty elite)

1 Like

Thank you Topkillswitch, and yes it is going to be pretty elite :slight_smile:

Amazing. Great Staff and Great Development, Been in it for a couple of days and im loving it!

1 Like

Thank you jortza, good to see that you are liking it!

As a representative of management i believe that i have picked the right staff members within the server and when the server releases i believe that me and my staff team will be the back bone of Elite Deathmatch. Also being Staff Manager i am really looking forward to what the servers going to bring as so far it has been an enjoyment.

1 Like

amazing staff members, great job to froggy for having a outstanding staff manager that knows what hes doing and i have a great feeling about the server -Crimz btw

1 Like

Thank you Crimz

as a new admin of this server im proud to promote this new fun and exciting deathmatch server !

1 Like

As a new addition to the elite deathmatch staff team and seeing some sneak peeks I can truly say from the bottom of my heart this has the potential to be the greatest deathmatch server on FiveM! I can not wait for the server to release.

1 Like

As as a higher up staff member on this server, I can ensure you that this server is gonna be great and a very successful deathmatch server. Just wait till release!

1 Like

Thank you Emz

Thank you Tarik

Thank you crimzy

Bump - Server nearly ready