Elemental Roleplay | ERP | Hiring Staff | Anyone Can Be A Cop | vMenu | 100+ Custom Cars

We at Elemental Roleplay can promise you a unique, fun, and professional server that is hyper-realistic. We have a collective 13 years of staff experience and server development. Everything in Elemental Roleplay is custom, everything from simple scripts, to vehicle liveries. This is also one of the few servers where the members have a voice. We have taken a different approach to the LEO system and made it something like never before! If that interests you, don’t hesitate to join the server and begin your life with Elemental Roleplay!

Server Information-
Discord: https://discord.gg/UMnCDG9

Started development - Janurary 2020, Finished Development- March 2020(Always updating)

Server Highlights

• San Andreas Highway Patrol(SAHP) - Los Santos County Sheriff’s Office(LSCSO) - Los Santos Police Department(LSPD)

• Advanced ranking structure to ensure nobody gets left out while at the same time people get ranked where they belong

• Unique vehicle structure that is both strict and flexible at the same time

• Non-bias, active, and professional staff team(Hiring Staff, Training Available)

• Custom CAD (Only 4 in existence)

• 100+ Custom Vehicles with many, many more to come

• Latest LEO vehicles. Top of the line

• Over 400 emotes(Can be used while walking)

• Weekly Updates so the server will NEVER become stale

Images

Kinda looks like a nice server! Cant wait to try it

1 Like

Bump. Added 20 more vehicles, Added more EUP

1 Like

Bump. Added more Vehicles, EUP, YMAPS, and Scripts. Looking for LEO and offering Prioity Queue To The First 100 That Join!

1 Like

I have been on this server for a few days now and its has great staff and great RP

1 Like

90 Custom Vehicles, added 8 more scripts. Improved customization for all cars. In dire need of Police Officers

1 Like

I have been playing this server for 2 days now and the staff team is very active despite a low player count. This server is made very well and has a lot of potential.

1 Like

I’ve just started play on the server. If you are looking for a fresh start on a brand new server, they are accepting LEO and FD right now so you can be one of the first people! Plus, the liveries on the PD cars are look amazing. The Staff on here is really awesome and welcoming. The RP has been great! I’ve been having a ton of fun on here!

1 Like

Bump - Updated LSPD Liveries, enabled onesync, opened Staff Applications

Been on this server RPing for close to a week now, I have noticed that the staff are super kind and they are on all the time. The people there are making great RP, I just joined the Sheriffs office and the training was really good! I learn alot of things from it. I’m thinking about joining the Fire Department too!

If you are looking for a great server this is one in my opinion is the best one I’ve played on!