Element club patreaon not linking to forum / FiveM account

I signed up for the patreon using the same e-mail as discord and as the FiveM forums. The discord app seems to link properly and show the perks, but the fiveM account does not, and I can not boost any server because I got the error that says I need to be a FiveM Element Club member.

Any help is appreciated!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This is my post… not sure why it says anonymous…

This can be closed,

It should be noted that you need to be logged in using patreon to the forums to link the accounts.

Took me some time to find that information

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.