[ELEMENT CLUB ALPHA RELEASE] PlaneJob Alpha 1.0

PlaneJob by Real-hamburger ( Alpha 1.0 )

(please don’t move this anywhere. If you think that this is the wrong place, contact me)

Hey! this is the Alpha from my secret project “PlaneJob”. I wanted to share this little project at first only for element clubs and everyone else that can access the Element Club Subscribers topic. Before someone asks, no this resource will get developed on the main resources site too, but in a finished variant. This is actually unfinished and is released here to get some feedback and suggestions to it.

what is PlaneJob?

PlaneJob is something like the driving school and job together. In this Alpha we have only the driving school! This means there is no job at the moment.
At first you have to absolve the driving school and after that you will be able to accept plane jobs and receive cash for every round that you fly.

Isn’t this a big problem if I use this on a RP server?

yes actually it is. There is no system yet that looks for VDM or simillar. But my goal is it, to make it more compatible with RP servers and I will solve this “little” problem here.
BUT if you think that you could use it on your server because your admin team is good enough to ban these fail RPer your wrong. This is a Alpha! even the school isn’t finished yet.

can I use the Alpha on my server?

well, I don’t really care what you’re doing with this, but as the title says, this is the Alpha and not finished at all. I wouldn’t use this on a RP server or on a server where many players play.

what does the job entail and what makes it unique?

1. there is NO PlaneJob anywhere on the forum.
  2. It uses the original undertitle from Gta
  3. It uses labels for the mission ended and mission failed notification
  4. It uses html for loadingscreens and voice for the undertitle
  5. It uses my “next” scripting idea, easyscripting, will get explained
here

easyscripting is nothing else then new and rewritten functions of FiveM. I’ll give you a example: RegisterCommand can now be used like this: cmd("whatever", function()
this will take less time then always typing RegisterCommand, it should simply make it easier and faster to script in FiveM.

1. more to come

video?

ca. 2 minutes
https://streamable.com/2x4bm

screenshots?

pictures

known bugs

• Mission failed does not work atm ( I already know why give me some time to update ._. )
  • Massive resource time warnings ( as better your PC as less warnings you will receive )
  • undertitle and voice will not always be synchron ( make sure that your PC is not running things like chrome in the background )

suggestions and bug reports

I really appreciate any feedback that I can get from here, so if there is a Bug that is not listed in the known Bugs list, please contact me about this.
Suggestions are more than welcome! :mascot: At least I would like to try all the suggestions.

next update list:

• finish the Plane school
  • solve the resource time warning issues
  • solve the mission failed issue
    forgot something? suggest it below! :mascot:

Thanks to all for reading! Hopefully there are some people that are interested in helping me out here! Let’s make this project absolutly unique! :wink:
:hamburger:

download

PlaneJob.7z (78.7 KB)

3 Likes

:snail: Hopefully i want get rammed by a plane when driving around. Lookin’ good so far!

1 Like

Cool stuff, but this is a massive problem. If you’re getting this this early on you might have to do some MAJOR refactoring of your code.

Yeah, I will not release it in a finished Version, while this problem is in fact.
(Also there will be No problems if you are not in the PlaneJob Mission.)

Any update on this yet ? :slight_smile:

I am very sorry, but I stopped to work on this project for a while. I am focusing on a shift gear mod for FiveM right now and want to develope it to everyone in the #development:releases category. If it’s done I will work again on the PlaneJob.

(nice to see, that there are people interested in it :heart:)

@JeanClode

Ofc we are interested well Fivem is focused on cars primary so we need something like this to make another move somewhere else

1 Like