Electric roleplay!

ELECTRIC RP!

Recently wiped after a successful first year of operation, Electric Roleplay is a developer owned/operated FiveM server with a community-first mindset and a focus on implementing and creating custom and exciting experiences for our players. With unique twists on familiar mechanics and totally new/unique ways to experience GTA 5 RP, we strive to succeed and stand out against the crowd. We cater to all players, from those looking for a relaxed social experience to high-octane thrill seekers. We’re also highly optimized and constantly improving our resource handling. So, regardless of whether you play FiveM on a NASA computer or a potato… Come and join the fun. It’s exciting. It’s evolving. It’s Electric.

:zap: Whitelisted community.
:zap: Player managed, full RP police
:zap: Gangs
:zap: Custom, multi-stage heists.
:zap: Business ownership and management.
:zap: 25+ drugs to lock down and distribute. (Become a king-pin!)
:zap: Custom vehicles.
:zap: More and more every day!

8 Likes

oh yeah shits nice af been playing on it for awhile really good staff

very nice community, lots of stuff to do!

1 Like

Devs are really nice and well organized. Never seen before features and interiors!

1 Like

Hella cuties here active pd ton of fun to be had

This is a lot of people’s homes and the community is very welcoming.
If you’re looking for a place with plenty to do, lots of new mechanics, and cool vehicles? And on top of all that, new things that other places don’t have with constant updates? You should come and try us out, and I am sure you wont regret it.

5aMmJZj

1 Like

These devs and staff are on something, they always delivery something new and always help with events. Come try out the city you wont regret it :stuck_out_tongue:

A place that just feels like home! Good community with room for growth. Dev lead server that listen to the community suggestion and concerns. Hayes is the best auto shop! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cool place, cool people, and tons to do!

They got a social to see some of the stuff that happens in the server go check it out if you are on the fence about joining TikTok

Need new discord link please!

someone said the link wasnt working here is one ELECTRIC ROLEPLAY

ELECTRIC ROLEPLAY here you go ill let them know to update it

ELECTRIC ROLEPLAY Try this!

Amazing community and developers. 10/10 best FiveM server.

1 Like

i love this server! Staff is great and the community is so fun!

Come to the absolute best server FiveM has to offer. Shits super dope and the staff is amazing

It’s a family as much as it’s a game. Come over and join it. Loads of things to do, loads of stories to tell… If you want a place to create and live out a narrative, we’re your best bet. :wink:

1 Like

Best server I played on ever, hands down. Great staff, best community possible and really in depth rp. Can’t see myself playing another server again after experiencing this.

Bcso ontop