**GTA V version?**gta 5 (steam)
Up to date? yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam/social club
**Windows version?**windows 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes & yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications1060, I5 8700
**What did you do to get this issue?**I used f8 console quit in the character creation menu
What server did you get this issue on? The Forgotten RP
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log.9 (345.5 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs7d777710-72da-4af7-bdde-8086f5f11204.dmp (6.9 MB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have uninstalled & reinstalled fiveM a few times, I uninstalled & reinstalled gta 5, have cleared cache a few times, I have verified game files a few times. This is only happening to me on the server, everyone else is fine.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This appears to be an issue with the resources the server is using. Please contact the developer of that server, additionally, you can try a different server.

I can play on different servers fine. Thanks

That confirms my suspicion, it is definitely a server issue - not a FiveM issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.