Editing the base carcols.meta for replacement cars

I work in law enforcement, the creators have given me a great platform to teach others how police officers do their jobs and to add a little fun to it at the same time. The only problem is spending so much time around real police cars, you begin to really want to make your server as realistic as possible, unfortunately for me, I REALLY enjoy police cars that resemble their real counterparts down to a T. My issue is how all replaced emergency vehicles have slow lighting setups and I have no idea where to even start to stream a carcols that #1 WON’T affect addon vehicles that already use a modified carcols.meta and #2 is easy for me to edit bpm values for all emergency vehicles that are replacement cars.

I’ve tried placing the carcols & carvariations into the resource folder that contains all of my replacement cars but to no avail. My __resource.lua has this code so it will stream to all players

resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

files {
‘carcols.meta’,
‘carvariations.meta’
}

data_file ‘CARCOLS_FILE’ ‘carcols.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_VARIATIONS_FILE’ ‘carvariations.meta’

but it doesn’t seem to have ANY effect on the emergency lights on ANY car even with the bpm being 700 for “id=1” siren settings whether they use that id or not. If you need anymore info let me know, I’m just between a rock and a hard place with this and I want to exhaust every option before I cut my arm off to free myself (sorry James Franco).

Thank you devs for the awesome platform, your mod helps me decompress more than most everything. :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Did you find a solution for this?