Economy system

Hello I am currently working on my own framework and I am wondering how I can make an economy system with MySQL and and loops that are stable cause I have seen a lot of cheaters that are just executing a trigger and their paycheck changes to a different amount what I thought if is I should use paycheck in the jobs table you think it will work?

im not the best at economy servers but i have done a few before. what i have done i used a esx base. you can download it into your server from zap hosting or just download one in general and transport the sql from the esx base into your database

you can try them if you like it. but having a base system will upload a lot of esx stuff like money, jobs, spawn locations, character creators, etc

OP is creating their own economy framework not using ESX.

What I would recommend is to keep as much of your logic on the server side as possible, you should never trust the client to be faithful. Don’t expose events to the client which can change the paycheck as you have given example of, the client does not need to control this thing - the server alone should handle this when their job / group / whatever changes.
When your resources reward a player with money this should be done server sided by keeping track of the client’s progress rather than having an event with a reward

Keep everything related to money (or any player stat) on server-side code only. The only thing that the client should be allowed to do with stats is to display them to the player.

Client code should never never ever dictate how much money should the player receive / lose.

I am currently using MySQL to store the data and server side events to use the economy system