EasyFivem - Fivem project generator CLI

Hello, i was tired of creating the files for the Fivem resources manually when working on remote server so i made this CLI. It’s available on npm, to install just make sure you have nodejs installed first and then run npm i easyfivem -g. After installing, just type easyfivem in the cmd and this should pop up

Just select if you want your script with or without NUI, ill try adding more options later.
After that, set your project name or let the program randomly generate it for you. After that you should see new folder with your new files.

This project is fully open source on GitHub.
I’m open to any pull requests regarding new features and code fixes <3

UPDATE:
I have rewritten everything. Now it reads from folder named addon so you can import your own templates. Feel free to share your awesome templates with the community, just submit a pull request with your template inside the addon directory <3.The Linux version is little more buggy but there’s a fix in the wiki that will fix it.

3 Likes

This is cool, although you could ngl just upload those 2 templates to a github repo and you would have the exact same but easier to use etc.
It would be a bit more useful / better if you also had react & vue templates etc.

Although, I’m not saying this is a bad release, I understand that you wanted to make it special and you definitively managed to do that!

Thanks for your comment. I think it’s still easier to type easyfivem to the cmd than to type git clone and then finding the url of the repo. I never touched vue, but ill try adding it. I’m still a beginner at lua and nui in general but i learn fast

Also you can just use SetNUIFocus(true,true) if you want to disable controls you don’t need a thread with a loop for that

3 Likes

Pretty nice project you got going on here, however if you need to clean up your code some more. I’d be happy to fork it and adjust the code for an easier development path for you!

You should also add features such as adding your own project templates :smile:

Feel free to contribute, i would love to have some people who will help me with this project. Definitely going to try to implement that you can have your own project templates there :grin:

Thank you, ill fix it in the next update!

Cool to see more CLIs! If you want some takes on how to solve the UI boilerplates, you can look at => GitHub - project-error/pe-cli: A FiveM CLI tool to create Javascript/Typescript resources fast and simple.

1 Like