East New York Roleplay | New York Based Server | ESX/QBCORE

Hello everyone. I’m Reis Reigns. I’m currently working on opening a New York Based Server. I’m looking for people who have experience and are willing to volunteer their time and aid to helping me out. Listed below are the staff Ranks I need.

First is the dev team. I’m looking for qualified devs. If you have skills in any field, eup, scripts, ymaps, mlos, and so on. If you have any experience in this field please let me know. (this will be volunteer position)

As for regular staff I have positions open for that. The more experience you bring the higher rank you can be placed
Community Ownership (Director/deputy director) - Note you need to have experience in running a server as an owner or manager
Community Management - note you need experience as a community Management member or equivalent. Or a lot of staff experience.
Administrative Team - note you need experience as a server admin/mod
Moderation Team - you don’t need any experience here if you bring some youll be placed higher within the team but if you bring non you’ll be placed at Trial mod

departments
I am in need of People to run NYPD, FDNY, NYDOT, NYDOC (Communications) and NYDOT the more experience you bring the higher rank I can place you

Please either send me a message here or add me on discord. When I add you back tell me what position your looking for and list your experience and servers you have been in or are in my discord is reigns_moonelf

Dm me if you just want to be a member as well.

Welp that’s all.

1 Like

!bump

ive added u dm me!!

I don’t see your friend request

!bump

!bump