Steam/CD/Social Club? CD
Windows version? Yes
*Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) "[Window Title]
FiveMError

[Main Instruction]
“early-hawaii-papa”

[Content]
A early-hawaii-papa caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: steam.dll+11863
Report ID: 78eb9e43-bbcc-4f5d-82a4-4b9fc5c76f8c (use Ctrl+C to copy)"

System specifications Windows10 Intel Corei7 and NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX
What did you do to get this issue? Started FiveM and got early Hawaii Papa
What server did you get this issue on? Cant start FiveM itself due to this error
CitizenFX.log file
“[ 15] Initialized system mapping!
[ 62] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\FiveM\FiveM.exe”
[ 4578] Initialized system mapping!
[ 4640] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_SteamChild.exe” -steamparent:11276
[ 4640] Initializing Steam parent.
[ 6062] Initializing Steam parent: Steam’s running.
[ 6515] Initializing Steam parent: Initializing presence.”
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting: Sure that no issue with starting. Did everything perfect let download files but stuck at popup message.

Also add what you already tried so far. Reinstalling FiveM but no changes. Error says Steam.dll+(SomeOffset)

Could you please include the entire log file?

This is the entire log. I havent edited nor deleted any of the lines. I have also included my report id which was sent to you (the devs) as per the application said.

Strange, did you close the game before sending the log?

Typically a game includes “proccess has exited with id xxxxx”, seems to be missing here. So it either doesn’t load the game at all and crashes when calling steam or the log file is incomplete.

The game process didn’t exist in the Task Manager.

And after opening FiveM.exe (after the first time Check and downloading cache after it tries to open the Game it gives this error. And just as I said the log consisted only the part I pasted above. Now if there’s a Command Line parameter to debug at Verbose Level. Let me know and I will post the Verbose Log.

Seems to be a long standing issue:
https://crashes.fivem.net/stats/signature/SteamComponent::InitializePresence()

I think running the game without steam should solve it…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.