Early exit trap

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version: 1.0.3095.0
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Rockstar Launcher
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
**CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
CfxCrashDump_2024_03_10_05_17_38.zip (1.4 MB)

.dmp files/report IDs:** si-2a555ee14537479d8c1dbf4606a7a0af

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? having launching fivem and wait around a minute it crashes with the “Early exit trap” message

What are you trying to do? use fivem

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Deleting everything in temp , %temp% , prefetch, cache and modified the CitizenFX.ini File ( done everything i can find on google ) , also have fully wiped and reinstalled fivem and gta5 , ran windows in clean boot to see if was a compatibly issue ( it wasn’t ) and ran multiple repair methods on windows

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? nothing

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! while joining Fluxrp

i first got it after trying to join a server and got stuck downloading a file ( ive downloaded all of the same content before) and restarted my game and ending with the error every time i try play anything. i also cant play the story mode ( only thing that shows up is the image below)

Update : I looked through the dump file and found that GTA5_b2699_subprocess was putting out a C0000005 access violation which is a memory error, I tried switching out my ram and running the process with admin privs but neither worked

Update 2 : i gave up and reinstalled windows and so far its working fine

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

i upgraded to windows 11 and it worked

Buddy had this issue for months. There’s a youtube video showing you how to delete temp files for early exit trap error. He did that but it still failed, but after a fresh install of fivem, and verifying game files combined with deleting temp files it worked.

So this error keep appearing over and over again, when will someone fix this? Its been months!