Dynamic Towing Job [ESX] [PAID]

Simple and effective Tow job script. I made it for my own server but decided to release a few of my personal scripts. This one is one of my favorites. To sign in as a tow driver you must go to the tow yard(configurable), and sign in using the /startjob command. Once you are on duty you can tow any vehicle around the city and bring them back to the tow yard for a reward once you detach it. To prevent people from only towing close vehicles, the pay is based off how far you pickup the vehicle from, also, players must sign in at the Tow Yard every hour, with notifications at halfway point. The script includes smoothly towing and detaching vehicles, also requires same pre reqs as my other script as seen below. It is an easy plug and play if you use ESX. Otherwise modification will need to be made for your framework.

What makes this worth the money over just a command based tow script you may ask?
Basic command based tow scripts will allow you to tow ANY vehicle with ANY tow truck while on duty of ANY job or even unemployed, they don’t pay you for picking up vehicles all it does is attach a car to a truck.

THIS SCRIPT is different because you must sign in as a tow truck driver before you are given a chance to use the command, then you get paid once towing a vehicle based off how far you picked it up from. From there you are also eligible at receiving bonuses at random for dropping off vehicles at the tow depot. The attach and detach is smooth unlike most public release “tow” scripts.

Side note: Since it adds you as a Tow-Driver on ESX Job table, your police script can also utilize this so you can assign tows to tow drivers as I have done on my server.

This adds towing as a JOB not just a way to attach 2 vehicles together.

Preview:

Where to get it:
No longer available

PreReqs: Mythic-notify, Mythic-Progbar(both links included in Readme), and ESX

SQL for Tow Job and Job Grade included.

5 Likes

High Price for an command based script. As i see in the video you simply tow everything you can and bring it there. No money no missions for it etc.

you should work a bit on that script. I dont want to be rude but some stuff selling in this forum is really hard…

3 Likes

This is false, it is much more complicated than that, it does add you to a job table while on duty, provides active notifications, tracks distance and pays you accordingly. Your assumption of it not doing these things is beyond me, but the script is simple but very complex below the surface. The commands are for simplicity, the commands just trigger the events and functions in a daisy chain so that everything works, I tried doing it with Draw3d text but personally seeing “Press E to Tow Vehicle” on every car I walk by was a bit annoying as I’m sure some would agree.

1 Like

So you basically tow everything you can? No interactions with other players? Or something?

The only way to set it to make waypoints to a specific random vehicle is to create a thread that is always getting every vehicle in the game, the result of this is extreme frame drops. Therefore I didn’t include this feature. If there is an idea that could alternatively provide more interaction please let me know and perhaps it will be added to this script. :slight_smile:

can we change the /tow command to something else? because I’m already using that for my AI towing when there is no members roleplaying as towing services.

Yes, in sv_tow, CTRL+F and search for command and change the command to whatever u want

1 Like

hey when I choose the job it doesn’t do anything and it doesn’t change to tow on the top right of my screen. what is going on ? I followed the read me and executed the sql too.

please respond to the previous post. thank you

Please read the readme in the garbage job thanks, I started working full time again and have little time I apologize. It is because u need to remove some lines from the towing job when you have the garbage job also. Plus that looks like you have another job framework installed too which might conflict with mine.

Bought it and seems to work fine, however, script seems outdated… Thus, I’m experiencing a bug with the payment system, every time a job is done it doesn’t actually pay you just claims it does.

1 Like