DUMP Problem | By Pass

Hello. Recently, one of my friends got his server bypassed by a group of hackers. We weren’t the only ones, there we’re also 5 other big servers from my region. The group logged in the Dedicated Servers and had background acces ( DB, files, CONSOLE ) they gave to all players online at the time, TOP GROUP ( FOUNDER ) witch is set the DEV of the servers. It gave us millions and millions, perms and I was curious if someone have a sollution for people who use DECRYPTER and DUMP clients, so my server that I am curently working on and others don’t get to have the resource files published. So all of theyr work go in vane.

If u had time to read this I thank you, and if u have a solution I am willingly to listen to it.
What I found so far is a “Resource manifest” document that shows if you use

server_only 'yes' -- can be any value

will prevent clients to download anything from that resource. But I believe that there is a bypass to that also . Let me know down in comments.

It sounds like you have very insecure resources that you’re running that are easily exploited. Might want to start with that first. Also any file that you have load for server side only loads server side.

1 Like

When u talk to secure the resource u mean like movin the server.lua ’ s from some scripts in vrp and start them there ?

1 Like

No, what I mean is dumpers only get client side files. So, code your resources to be handled as much as you can server side as it will not be retrieved by their dumper.

1 Like

Ok . Thanks for advise

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.