DUI docs?

Hi, I was wondering is there anyone who knows about DUI and can send some explanation/examples of how to stream custom images/videos or even some pages (if it’s possible) on entities in game or just explain how to use DUI. I found some resources on github that provides those features but it wasn’t explained that well…

Yeeah I tried this but somehow it gave me this weird yellow filter on any page I toggle Imgur: The magic of the Internet

What code are you running to draw the DUI frame? I remember an issue like this before and it’s resolved by the native used to render the DUI. I forget exactly what or how, so I’m hoping you can help jog my memory by showing how you are calling it.

U want the full code or just this?

DrawScaleformMovie_3dSolid(sfHandle, pos.x, pos.y, pos.z+1, 0.0, 0.0, 90.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.13, scale * (9/16), 1.0, 2)

Have you tried playing with the 3 1.0 values just after your 90.0?

Also, this states something about stuff shifting to yellow, is your city in blackout?

1 Like

Omg -_- did i really not check it out? My bad then… Yeah, I’ve got blackout enabled so that’s the reason it works this way. Thank you very much <3

Btw still if there is anyone happy to create a docs for the DUI it will be very appreciated :smiley: