Drugs Wars Update (mpchristmas3/2802 ) - Info

Hey when i try and enforcing my servers gamebuild i just can join it im using latest under fivem settings and latest artifacts

Servers artifacts 6183 and needs to be on Canary.

did you know when its on stable build?

When they announce it

when will the current version for FiveM be released? from GTA online content?

Just above…

According to the last cfx post

Drugs wars is now available

• FiveM: Launching with GTA V build 2802 (“Drug Wars”, mpxmas3) is now supported when combined with compatible FXServer releases. This still isn’t the default launch build (i.e. a 2699 downgrade is still expected), and some issues may still occur - please report 'em.
1 Like

Gonna give this a go now with the latest artifacts, looks like 6198 is what pushed cfx to make such post, but I won’t take as granted yet that it works 100% :grimacing:

EDIT: still crashes at the moment :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

gambuild 2802 work ? i would like add dlc car in my server

1 Like

Yes, works, has for the past month or so.

1 Like

Does anyone have information or insight as to which artifact version would be the most stable to support build 2802? Thanks!

Hi there! anyone have the same problem like me? helmets and hats in this version it doesn’t work.

So i’m wondering one thing… I switched to Legacy on my test server … rebuilding my actual rp server on there added the build 2802 … everything seems fine but one thing. A lot of blips ( #512 + ) are not showing anymore. They’re display as just a little circle and all… and the CFX docs are not updated yet with the new blips. Anyone got that problem? My actual rp server is on 2699 with esx v1 final and the blips display correctly :confused:

Hello,
Are there any clothes slot additions? Can I stream more clothes on this build than on 2699?

1 Like
  • In game version b1604 (mpchristmas2018) we had 14 additional free .ymt slots to be used

• In game version b1737 (mpvinewood) we had 12 additional free .ymt slots to be used

• In game version b1868 (mpheist3) we had 10 additional free .ymt slots to be used

• In game version b2060 (mpsum) we had 8 additional free .ymt slots to be used

• In game version b2189 (mpheist4) we had 6 additional free .ymt slots to be used

• In game version b2372 (mptuner) we had 4 additional free .ymt slots to be used

• In game version b2545 (mpsecurity) we have 2 additional free .ymt slots to be used

• In game version b2612 (mpg9ec), R* seems to have increased the YMT limit, we have about 20 additional free .ymt slots to be used

• In game version b2699 (mpsum2), we have about 16 additional free .ymt slots to be used

• In current game version b2802/b2824/b2845 (mpchristmas3), we have about 14 additional free .ymt slots to be used

2 Likes

Do those ymt limits sum? Or the added slots are t base game?

“additional”

Last confirmation,

in b2802 we have 106 additional slots
in b2699 we have 92 additional slots?

Take a moment to read again and you’ll find the answer…

YMT doesn’t mean slots. It essentially means packs.

Additional literally means, additional. Add-On.

I can’t be bothered to repeat myself but have a read here.

I have a question and I would like to ask for your assistance.
Recently, I’ve been editing and adding extras to the last DLC freemode ped ymt file to ensure that the new elements always appear at the end of the list.
However, I’ve encountered an issue while trying to modify the female freemode ped in the last DLC (christmas3). For some reason, the ymt file doesn’t seem to get overwritten during the loading process in FiveM, unlike the previous modifications I made (the last one being the security).
I’ve noticed some DLC restrictions, but those seem to apply to the upcoming, unreleased build of DLCs, so I’m puzzled as to why the ymt file isn’t being overwritten.
Do any of you have any ideas or suggestions on how to resolve this? Thank you in advance!