Droped items appear to all players all over the map

Hello, I have some annoying problem with dropping items, players on all map can see it neer them. I am using the newest version of essential and extended. I try checking the scripts for changing 32 to 255 for that loop thing but it seems that there is the new way of doing it. Am using OneSync, OneSync Infinity and Beyond for NPCs. And one more question for spectating I can see only nearby players, on older versions that wasn’t the case…

1 Like

Not sure about the drop issue unless you provide the exact code that handles them, but I can reliably say that if you only see nearby players, you’ll need to fix your scripts to iterate all clients via the server-side (as on OneSync Infinity the client is only aware of the nearest players, others that are farther are not synchronized) and then send the data to your client. I suggest running a check for some sort of “admin” role in that script, too, to prevent possibility of abuse.

For dropping item I am using CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY and for only see nearby players you mean changing that loop thing? Sorry I am bad at understanding this, could you send me some preview so I could now what am I looking for :upside_down_face: … I am using extended 1.2 version and es admin2 and easyadmin.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.