Drop Bear Roleplay

Welcome To Drop Bear Roleplay:
DBRP was founded on one key principle quality before I get into the specifics of what’s to be expected whilst playing on DBRP I’d firstly like to establish a small backstory. DBRP currently consists of 3 friends who’ve been playing FiveM for a little over the last 4 years, during this time we’ve seen the ups and downs of Australian based menu servers. That’s why we are here, to bring you a welcoming safe place to come together and enjoy a quality role-playing experience. We are striving to make DBRP one of the best Australian based specifically Victorian menu servers currently out. We love crafting a quality experience. On DBRP we are striving to change how menu servers are perceived from a “hey this server has a menu let’s go shoot a bunch of people” to a more meaningful approach to role play, to create a character that you the player is attached to and wouldn’t want to die.

To find more information have a look at the following links!

-1 eastwas

8/10,

DBRP is great regarding the people within the server and the development teams progress towards making the server a enjoyable experience. But I feel as if the community is losing interest.

1 Like

nah fr tho, bad team management