dRdoors

@Miss_Behavin Thaaanks! Only got the non-ESX version working tho. And I have one problem… If you open a unlocked door (only tested “v_ilev_ph_cellgate”) by shooting at it the sync is fkd up and the door wont show the same state for everyone when you lock it.

Hi,

To all sending me private messages, unfortunately i was in hospital and was not able to reply to you all. I’m back home now but due to all the meds i need to take i’m having problems focussing on programming for the moment.

I see Miss_Behavin made a script, i’ll check it out.

Thanks to all of you who helped me out and i hope to be back programming soon™

Tested it on my server with multiple players and server side sync is working as it should be.

It’s database driven, you need mysql async. you can download it from the first post.

How do I add my self being able to open doors via steam id?

its using es or esx so if you don’t want anyone to go in a cop skin then download a blacklisted model script

Yea I have ES and Im a cop model and I tried to unlock the door but it wouldnt?

client.lua:line 80 -

change:
if policeskin and IsControlJustPressed(1,51) then
to
if policeskin() and IsControlJustPressed(1,51) then

are you on the new update? cause I cant find “if policeskin” in c_doors.lua

then you should see if policeskin and IsControlJustPressed(1,51) then change it to if policeskin() and IsControlJustPressed(1,51) then

Yea I tried that one but isnt synced between players Darklands recently updated his script and synced it via sql.

Any idea why im a police model with essentialmode and I cant open any doors? @Darklandz

Nope sorry, i guess you talk with the guy who made essentialmode.

Getting this?

citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function
Error running system event handling function for resource dnaDoorManager: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: s_doors.lua:90: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘MySQL’)

you need to connect it to a mysql server

how do I add it to the database I do not understand

there is a mysql file and you extract it to the mysql server

what base is there a text file added error
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM city_doors {=}”: Table ‘vrp.city_doors’ doesn’t exist

it worked for me i don’t know ask the owner of the script

add this to the SQL

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS city_doors (
id int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
locked int(1) DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=33 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;