This is Drag Track Island made by Cougar Fanatic, and is off the Coast of Paleto Bay. Included in this Ymap are multiple files to adjust to your own server needs and specs, like removing the trees to help with FPS.
We found that there are minimal drag tracks to download, most being located at an airport which is in our opinion unrealistic. This sets a drag track off on its own to enhance a more realistic RP.
For Realism - we recommend using vehicle ferries (which can be found on various free forums) and even cargo helicopters/planes to bring cars and equipment to island for race days. Otherwise, using one of the many readily available teleport scripts would work.
We also strongly recommend if leaving the proximity of a vehicle, to freeze the car via a Vmenu trainer or similar - to prevent the risk of vehicles falling through the map… this is a ymap after all…
Ymaps included are:
- Core Drag Track (savrpdragtrack2_core.ymap)
- Extra Trees (savrpdragtrack_trees.ymap)
- Night Time Lights (savrpdragtrack2_tracklights.ymap)
- Parking Lot Extras (savrpdragtrack2_parkinglotextra.ymap)
- 2 Mechanic Garages (savrpdragtrack2_mechgarages.ymap)
- Fire Department (savrpdragtrack2_firedept.ymap)
- LEO Department (savrpdragtrack_leostation.ymap)
- Go-Kart Track (savrpdragtrack_go-kart.ymap)
These are purposely separated to allow a server owner to remove and lighten prop load if needed. SAVRP runs the map with everything loaded with little FPS drop notice. ALL LODs only render once your outside of the main LS Island.
- The Grand Stands and the Rocky Mountains do not have collisions.
- YOU MUST HAVE MB_ADDONs, which is a free prop resource for fiveM
- (make sure you have MB_ADDONs… this map WILL NOT render fully without those extra props. This is a free resource found on 5mods.
- Drag this entire folder into your server resources (DO NOT FORGET or REMOVE THE MANIFEST.LUA)
- Add “Start SAVRPDragIsland” to your server config
If you are having frame drops, I suggest removing a couple of the addon ymaps - like the night time lights or the extra trees as these are more for looks then function and will help lower your prop count.
“My Props arnt rendering”
---- You have not downloaded MB_Addons or you did so incorecctly. I cant not stress this enough on how many times people had this issue with my free releases on CFX… make sure you have MB_Addons!!!
“My roads are jank and not as shown in video/pictures”
---- You tried to edit the ymap… dont do that. The road (and most of the other props) NEED a certian flag enabled which I have already done for you, if you edit the map it might reset that flag and cause the props to not rotate correctly.
Looks like the 5mods link is dead for the mbaddons. Please see below google links. You will need I think both files downloaded and started.