dpScenes (1.0) World Scenes / Notes (Standalone)

Installed, and getting this in the console. Any ideas?

SCRIPT ERROR: @dpscenes/Server/Kvp.lua:36: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘GetResourceKvpString’)

fn (@dpscenes/Server/Scenes.lua:39)

SCRIPT ERROR: @dpscenes/Server/Kvp.lua:36: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘GetResourceKvpString’)

Try updating your server artifact, think thats the problem.

how can i make it so everyone can delete it ?

Is there a way to add a whitelist to this? So only certain members of the community can use it?

Somethin like this

Thanks that worked! One more question, is there a way a radius can be added? Currently, when the scenes are inside homes they can be seen through walls and ruin the surprise or gives people meta-information they shouldn’t have. Absolutely love the script btw thank you a ton for making and sharing it!

1 Like

Pushed a new update, below are the notes, also added to the main post!

Added Scene Moving with /scenemove.
Added Scene Copying with /scenecopy. (Do /scenecopylast to copy the last copy etc.)
Added Scene Presets to the GUI menu, allowing users to save scenes as presets.
Added GPS option to scene functions.
Many other general fixes and tweaks, we’ve got this system active on a 250 slot server, with ~450 active scenes, so had to make some changes!

2 Likes

Thanks for the continued updates. <3

1 Like

This is great! Would love to see something like this for Redm also.

2 Likes

I dont know what im doing wrong… SQL is inside… changed it SQL in the Config.lua
… its not working idk

https://i.imgur.com/aIrgKYn.png - i dont know how to fix it

How to give permission to someone to delete scenes like mods and stuff?

Multi triggers would be amazing, like the ability to trigger me multiple times for 1 scene part

Very in-depth adaptation on such a simple concept

Keep it up guys!

Suggestion: Use RegisterKeyMapping to be flexible across all control inputs (keyboard, controller, etc.)

In my test, I found that I can only place English text, but when I type Chinese text, it shows “box text”

In my test, I found that I can only place English text, but when I type Chinese text, it shows “box text”,What do I need to do so that the floating text can display Chinese normally?

1 Like

It is super easy, In Client\Functions.lua, line 24

local Font = t.Font or 4

change to

local Font = 5

There are still two problems.
One: Whenever you restart the server and enter the game, you must enter “ensure dpscenes” through the “F8” console before it can be used normally, and it cannot be used normally before then.
Two: After restarting the server, there will be a prompt in start.bot: You can ignore the error above since you’re not using SOL. | string

It seems that you have a problem with the settings :thinking:
I don’t have any errors

What settings do I need to do? I imported SQL as required

I followed your suggestion just now and solved the text display problem, thank you!